PDA

View Full Version : If the Eagles call about McCoy again

Skooby
10-11-2018, 10:26 AM
His press conference yesterday.

Oh ok cool, thanks.

ghz in pittsburgh
10-11-2018, 10:34 AM
Supposedly John Clayton said on Phily's radio station yesterday that a 5th conditional to 4th would get it done.

Not sure I'd agree with that. I also don't know Clayton is plugged in to NFL up to the minute scoops like he used to.

Schefter etc. on espn kept saying this morning that McCoy is the kind of guy Phily needs because he alters defensive game plans.

I have argued before that the Bills should trade McCoy based on his value to the Bills, nothing else. Is McCoy performing for the Bills one would expect a normal 2nd round pick guy would do for the Bills right now?

Albany,n.y.
10-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Anything lower than a 2nd isn't worth trading him. His value to the 2018 Bills is more important than a mid round pick. Darick Holmes was traded for a 4th round pick in the last year of his contract, Shady is worth a lot more than Darick Holmes.

Skooby
10-11-2018, 10:49 AM
Supposedly John Clayton said on Phily's radio station yesterday that a 5th conditional to 4th would get it done.

Not sure I'd agree with that. I also don't know Clayton is plugged in to NFL up to the minute scoops like he used to.

Schefter etc. on espn kept saying this morning that McCoy is the kind of guy Phily needs because he alters defensive game plans.

I have argued before that the Bills should trade McCoy based on his value to the Bills, nothing else. Is McCoy performing for the Bills one would expect a normal 2nd round pick guy would do for the Bills right now?

So Clayton is a Eagles fan, got it.

DraftBoy
10-11-2018, 12:20 PM
Anything lower than a 2nd isn't worth trading him. His value to the 2018 Bills is more important than a mid round pick. Darick Holmes was traded for a 4th round pick in the last year of his contract, Shady is worth a lot more than Darick Holmes.

How is that his value to us when we don't really care about our W/L record this year?

swiper
10-11-2018, 01:08 PM
How is that his value to us when we don't really care about our W/L record this year?

Who says "we" don't care about that????

- - - Updated - - -

13-3 is still on the list of possibilities.

swiper
10-11-2018, 01:09 PM
So Clayton is a Eagles fan, got it.

Or he's just pandering to the bigger market.