What will everyone be looking for on Saturday night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WG
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

What will everyone be looking for on Saturday night?

I know it's only preseason and the first of 4 PS games, but what will you be looking for outta any aspect of the team on Saturday v. the Ravens?

For me I'll be looking to see how Lindell does.

How we perform as an O v. a tough D.

How Adams plays, who starts at "TODEP" and how well they do.

Spikes for the first time suited up.
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

• ArcticWildMan

SPECIAL TEAMS play.

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

Cohesion, mostly. The defense needs to click quickly and the offense has to show they can protect Drew. Lindell is good concern. ST is great concern. I really want to see Travis Brown show some signs of being a good backup and I can't wait to see the battles for the safety spot.

Comment

• venis2k1
        Youboty can hope
        • Jul 2002

Big Pat + Big Sam = ????

Comment

• MDFINFAN
          • Jun 2003

Can you guys establish a consistence running game. The Skins had the 5th best rated D last year and this should be a good indicator of how far your O has come on the run this TC. Unfortunately the Skins pass too much to get a read on how well your D will stop the run, Steve will run or two times, but never let the team in a rythem before he passes the night away. So if you guys stop him once or twice for short gains, there goes the run.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

the skins? we are playing the ravens.. wtf are you talking about?? lol
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

My concern... Defensive ends.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

i am looking for the cheerleaders.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                  • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                  the skins? we are playing the ravens.. wtf are you talking about?? lol
                  I don't know, I was talking to someone about the skins, when I stated posting and lost my train of thought, So we will be able to evaluate your run D. Excellent. As a matter of fact the Ravens D seem to be improved so your running game should get a good test too.

Thanks Tatonka, lose it there for a moment.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

A way to keep Wys from making too many notes so he can't wrote out a few 3-page essays on what Drew did wrong.

Seriously, to see some kind of pressure coming from the DE spots, to see who besides Moulds and Reed will stick at WR, to see who are going to be the key guys on returns
                    Originally posted by Tatonka
                    i am looking for the cheerleaders.
                    That's my job
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

Kick returns, punt returns, and the performance of rookies like Kelsay, Crowell, Aiken and Mcgee; whether Denney has improved as much as we have been lead to believe; and some of the guys fighting for roster spots, particularly at safety, RB, and WR.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
                        Thanks Tatonka, lose it there for a moment.
                        You're a Fish fan...I'd say you lost it long ago.
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Historian
                          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                          • Dec 2002

Re: What will everyone be looking for on Saturday night?

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                          I know it's only preseason and the first of 4 PS games, but what will you be looking for outta any aspect of the team on Saturday v. the Ravens?

A Change at head coach????

Just wishing...err...I mean kidding!

I would like to see crisp execution by the first offensive unit on the first series of downs, then take them out. Secondly, I would like to see this blitz from anybody and anywhere that we have been promised since Williams slithered into town, on defense.
                          Third, I would be pleased just to see some cohesion on special teams. I also hope Travis Brown gets a fair amount of good work in. I could care less whether we beat the Baltimore Buzzards.....I just hope the starters look sharp for the time they are in there.
                          (Unlike the Giants last night!)

Hope all of you that are going have a good time!

Comment

• Buffatexas
                            • Aug 2002

I'm looking for cohesion in the OL and DL, seeing Spikes in a Bills uniform and after Drew marches 80 yds on the opening drive and tosses a td to say "Thanks Wys for the motivation, I won't let you down"

Comment

• Throne Logic
                              Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                              • Aug 2002

Dont' expect to see too much in the blitzing packages this game. They don't want to show too much before it counts. They may not be playing Baltimore in the regular season, however, everything they show will be caught on film for other teams to review and game plan with.
                              Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

Working...
                              X