• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsNYC
    Man of the People
    • Jul 2002

NYC fans wanting to see Baltimore game

I just talked to ESPN Zone and they will know tomorrow if they will be able to carry the Bills-Baltimore game when they get the schedule. I believe they have special privileges to do so, so it may be the only place in the city to catch the game. If you are interested in seeing the game which is on at 8pm, I would suggest calling ESPN Zone tomorrow early afternoon at 212-921-ESPN to see if they will be carrying it. If they are, I will definately be there, and all are welcome to meet up. Here is the website with directions: http://espn.go.com/espninc/zone/newyork.html
    Thank you.
  • SamAdamsFan
    • Jun 2003

ESPN zone told me the same thing last year. However I went to all of the games and every one was shown, even the obscure one verses the Bengals. They showed all of them on one of the side screens, but in the worse case scenario if they don't show it on one of the main TV's you can get a table and watch it there. They let you watch just about any game that is available, as long as they can get the feed, which they should be able to.
    "'I get to come off the pill (the football) and destroy everything I touch,' Adams said Monday, a day after agreeing to a four-year contract. 'That's what I've got to do, come off the pill, seek and destroy. The last time I checked, I hadn't seen many guys who can do it better. In fact, I haven't seen any.' He has a point." - The Buffalo News

Comment

Working...
    X