PDA

View Full Version : Introducing: The Court Jester Billszone Contests!!

Court Jester
08-08-2003, 03:21 PM
Please let me introduce myself. I am the Zone's official Court Jester. Keeper of contests and folly. My bankroll of 20,000ZBs I will give away throughout the season should you provide the correct answers to my challenges. The fair Duke Wys has also been generous enough to offer tasty tempting sauces for you chicken wings to weekly, monthly and yearly winners. The Earl of LOG has also been gracious in donating some Zone T-shirts to be given away.

It is easy to play. Throughout the season questions about each week's Bills game will I ask. I will also add a couple of bonus questions. Each question will be worth a point value. The poster who scores the most points that week, month or across the season will win prizes and ZBs.

Games of chance will also include betting the Jester. Fat Tony, and his assistant Snake, will continue to be the official Zone bookie. Placing odds or point spreads on the games is not what I am about. However, if a Zoner should want to bet me directly on the outcome of games, they may feel free. I may take them up on the offer if I find it interesting. Other challenges about the games will also be considered. I ask you only be creative. I can also be "commissioned" to entertain Zoners with riddles, games and other challenges.

The field of honor where all shall be held will be The Zone Sports Bar & Sports Book. The first contest will start on the 10th of August.

Let mead flow, lutes play, ladies be scantily clad and may we all have fun.

casdhf
08-10-2003, 08:30 AM
Mike? :eek: