PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

Novacane
08-08-2003, 06:34 PM
Welcome the Zone's newest member laurielulu1. She's my sister.:D Some of you will meet her tomorrow at the game.

BTW guys........I think you should get more than 50 zonebucks for referring a new member. How about 500:clap:

WG
08-08-2003, 06:55 PM
Hey laurielulu1,

Greetings. Glad you found us...!!

TypicalBill
08-08-2003, 07:16 PM
:welcome: laurielulu1 !

BillsMan80
08-08-2003, 07:41 PM
I agree. Hey FTG, where do you live...if we're ever in the same area, would you like to join me for a round on the links? There's nothing better than golf in the summer.

EM Bills Fan 80
08-08-2003, 08:21 PM
Welcome aboard Laurie!

Novacane
08-08-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by BillsMan80
I agree. Hey FTG, where do you live...if we're ever in the same area, would you like to join me for a round on the links? There's nothing better than golf in the summer.

Western NY Billsman. About 45 minutes west of the Ralph. I'd love to shoot a round with you if we're ever in the same area. One of these summers I'm gonna give myself a couple days off and head up your way for a Yankee game.

justasportsfan
08-08-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Hey laurielulu1,

Greetings. Glad you found us...!!

She's a huge Drew fan wys.

BillsMan80
08-08-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

Western NY Billsman. About 45 minutes west of the Ralph. I'd love to shoot a round with you if we're ever in the same area. One of these summers I'm gonna give myself a couple days off and head up your way for a Yankee game.

What type of clubs do you carry? Do you also carry inferior equipment:D? Yeah, I belong to a club down here so if you ever dropped by the area, let me know, and I'd be glad to take you to my club. It would be an honor. I might be coming up for the Phish game but hopefully we won't be able to play golf because hopefully there will be snow on the ground.

Billz_fan
08-08-2003, 11:36 PM
Welcome laurielulu1,

Always room for mo !

:church:

Cntrygal
08-08-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Welcome the Zone's newest member laurielulu1. She's my sister.:D Some of you will meet her tomorrow at the game.

BTW guys........I think you should get more than 50 zonebucks for referring a new member. How about 500:clap:

Welcome lauriel!!!!

btw....FtG... you should give half of your zb's to your sister for joining. :D

Novacane
08-09-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Cntrygal

Welcome lauriel!!!!

btw....FtG... you should give half of your zb's to your sister for joining. :D

:eek:

Novacane
08-09-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by BillsMan80

What type of clubs do you carry? Do you also carry inferior equipment:D? Yeah, I belong to a club down here so if you ever dropped by the area, let me know, and I'd be glad to take you to my club. It would be an honor. I might be coming up for the Phish game but hopefully we won't be able to play golf because hopefully there will be snow on the ground.

Yeah, I don't carry anything fancy. Just Wilson Irons/woods and a Taylor Made driver.

I'll be golfing the week of the fins game. When we close at the end of Oct I'm outta here to Florida for the winter. :D

BillsMan80
08-09-2003, 09:58 AM
Lucky you. I play around here for the whole year pretty much, but get maybe 1 week for a southern vacation in the summer. I carry Callaway irons and the Titleist 983K in my bag as my big stick.

bob the football fan
08-10-2003, 09:53 PM
Hey Fairway....

Buffalo Bills, New York Yankees. You have real good taste in sports teams. I dont play golf but I am a BIG tiger Woods fan. Here's hoping for a huge week at the PGA championship this week.

:gobills: :gobills:

Dozerdog
08-10-2003, 09:55 PM
Welcome aboard, Bob!

BillsFever
08-10-2003, 10:08 PM
You would think you'd get at least a $200. :D