• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alluro
    You Don't Stand a Chance !
    • Jul 2002

McGahee's agent: deal close

BALTIMORE (AP) -- Willis McGahee and the Buffalo Bills are close to a deal, the first-round pick's agent said Saturday after a two-hour meeting with team president Tom Donahoe.

``We made significant progress on a number of issues, including the term of the agreement, the signing bonus and the incentives,'' agent Drew Rosenhaus said. ``We're hopeful that we'll be able to iron out some details and close in on an agreement ... and possibly have a deal done by early next week.''
  • TypicalBill
    • Sep 2002

Alluro man, thanks for the great news
    For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
      My IQ Test results came back negative
      • Oct 2002

nice!!!

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Super!
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

WOO HOOO!!!

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Here's the question for you all....do you think TD will have McGahee in Rochester by Monday so he can show up at the autograph tent for the fans?

Monday, August 11
            After afternoon session: Antonio Brown, Olandis Gary, Willis McGahee, DeMond Parker

Comment

• Kelly The Dog
              • Jul 2002

The Len Passthepotatoes version isnt quite so final so who knows what to think. Still, progress was made. Can't trust Rosenhaus.

While there remains considerable negotiating ahead, the agent for holdout first-round tailback Willis McGahee acknowledged Saturday afternoon that he is cautiously optimistic a contract agreement with the Buffalo Bills will be reached as soon as early next week.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Kelly The Dog
                The Len Passthepotatoes version isnt quite so final so who knows what to think. Still, progress was made. Can't trust Rosenhaus.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/pasqu...n/1593131.html
                Wow...I didn't realize that there is still 4 unsigned Draft picks. One of them is Lee Suggs...a 4th ROUNDER!!!

And of course you got McGahee and QB Drew Henson. But, why the hell is QB Byron Leftwich holding out!?!?! What a moron!

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                  • Apr 2003

thank god...i was getting worried to tell you the truth. my only question now is whether or not he is really in as good of condition as his Rosenhaus says he is. im sure hes lying, but you never know.
                  the dude abides

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                    • Jul 2002

I wish rosen**** would get fired.
                    Originally posted by notacon
                    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

i don't believe a word that rosengoof says.the guy is a liar.wasn't this the same guy that said mcgahee is 100%?i'd rather believe what TD has to say.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• HotRod
                        Addicted to squares...
                        • Oct 2002

I don't even like seeing him on TV. I wish he'd lose all his clients.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Jul 2002

How can you tell when Rosenhaus is lying?

His lips move.

Comment

• Sennsai
                            • Aug 2002

Rosenhaus is a habitual liar... no questions. Willis ripped his knee to shreads and Drew said he would be ready to play. Yeah, Willis is not even close to playing. I would like to see Rosenhaus show up at my door, invite him in and kick the SH^& out of him. He's a jerk, plain and simple.

As for Willis, I hope I am wrong, however, ALMOST every damn player that comes from Miami has a big chip on their shoulder. They shoot their mouth off, stuck up *****s and seem to get into trouble off the field a lot. Miami just has a pattern of that behavior.... who knows, maybe it's that town.

I hope WM turns out ok, physically and mentally, but I'll believe it when I see it.

This is for his agent.
                            :rocket:
                            " It happened before, it will happen again. It's just a question of when."

Comment

• HenryRules
                              • Jul 2002

Whoa ... I think you're off base on the comments about players coming from Miami.

Yes, there are more players in the NFL from Miami that have off-field issues, but there's also significantly more high-profile players from Miami in the NFL (low-profile players with off-field issues, don't stay in the NFL, so its only worth comparing high-profile players). The teams from the 80s definitely had their issues, but the team really cleaned up when they were punished by the NCAA.

I don't think there's a better school right now for producing NFL talent and I think (if anything) it's a positive instead of a negative that WM is from Miami.

Comment

Working...
                              X