PDA

View Full Version : Redskins vs Panthers, Rob Johnson at QB

Billz_fan
08-09-2003, 09:15 PM
Oh man :laughter:

I was watching a few moments of the Skins game.

Here it is.

Skins have the ball on the Panthers 4 yard line. They are gonna go for it on 4th and goal. Skins are down 13-0.

Rob Johnson drops back to pass, He starts to scramble !!!

He gets blind sided :D FUMBLE !!!!!

Carolina recovers and advances the ball 20 yards. :D

Way funny stuff :D

Typ0
08-09-2003, 09:36 PM
Rob Johnson has tons of potential though...

northernbillfan
08-09-2003, 10:00 PM
He's the quarterback of the future...

Future retirement home squad that is.

DIHARD2
08-09-2003, 11:44 PM
Give the guy a break he's only a rookie, this is his first year in Washington isn't LOL.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

bernielivsey_1
08-10-2003, 12:48 AM
You guys a nutz!!!!! I'd take Brad Johnson in a minute............................You did say Brad right?????????

bernielivsey_1
08-10-2003, 01:08 AM
I hear Rob could be cut by the end of camp I bet we could sign him for about 26 million. :woot: Since Moulds is our emergency QB lets give him a try in the 4th qtr of the next 3 games??????? .............................................................................................. It could happen .......................................... it could ............................ Maybe ...................... Has anyone signed Ryan Leaf? :banned:

Cntrygal
08-10-2003, 01:36 AM
:lol:

(since RJ is getting "smacked" around already.... I moved this into the NFL/smack forum.)

;)

Valerie
08-10-2003, 12:39 PM
As much as I enjoyed going to the Bills v. Ravens preseason game last night, I was disappointed that I wasn't able to watch the Skins game on TV. I was looking forward to seeing how Rob looked. I guess I didn't miss much. lol And, judging by the recap BillzFan gave, I guess it was just like reliving the times when he played for us. lol

On the plus side, the Skins lost 20-0!!!! Football doesn't get any better than that! :clap: