Wide Reciever Battles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShadowHawk7
    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
    • Mar 2003

Wide Reciever Battles!

Who do u people think will win the wide reciever battle? We have like 10 and we need 5, maybe six.... I really like Coleman and Brown. Coleman is having a very good preformance as a reciever, but Brown is doing amazing in punt returns, getting a 87 yard touchdown return! I can't remeber the last time THAT happened! Here's my predictions but I'm open to opinion.
    [list=1][*]Moulds[*]Josh Reed[*]Bobby Shaw[*]Jett or Johnson; one will be cut![*]Coleman[*]Brown[/list=1]

If Brown doesn't make 5th or 6th, he should definitley be on the practice squad to be signed later. Fo shizzo!

:pow: :badboy: :apu:
    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
    -Vince Lombardi
  • billsburgh
    • Jul 2003

What about Sam Aiken? Did he do anything tonight? Do you really thing a 4th round pick wont make the team?

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

i dont know that sam played.. if aiken did play, he got no passes thrown his way.. which isnt saying much.. travis played like crap.. tossing passes in the dirt and behind his receivers all night.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• mikemac2001
        is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
        • Mar 2003

no passes thrown his way and all to Coleman who i liked seemed very fast. i thought brown didnt do much until punt return but it showed his explosiveness i liked that little Step in the cut out very nice. i wanna see aiken alittle maybe he is practice guy still have 3 more games

MUCK
        FIAMI

Comment

• venis2k1
          Youboty can hope
          • Jul 2002

we should cut Jett AND Johnson

Comment

• Day One
            • Jul 2003

I don't see Jett making it. Johnson was out there alot on special teams. Aiken did play but nothing came his way. He was probably on the right side of the field, which T. Brown does not know exists.

Comment

• HotRod
              Addicted to squares...
              • Oct 2002

Did Johnson do alright on STs?

Comment

• mmdjegobills
                • Aug 2003

i agree prefer aiken to jett ot johnson also take look at andre reison who lnows

Comment

• mmdjegobills
                  • Aug 2003

i agree prefer aiken to jett or johnson also take look at andre reison who kmows?

Comment

• bernielivsey_1
                    • Jul 2003

Speed folks!!!!!! We need speed. Our best reciever is Moulds and he"s fast. Keep the slow guys for practice and pre games but sign speed.
                    In Marv We Trust
                    The Past Is Now The Future

Comment

• mikemac2001
                      is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                      • Mar 2003

Brock Middlebrock I mean Andre rison is out there....id take him over jett or johnson but i doubt we bring in another wr . but if we wanted a Vetern Wr we could bring him in.

MUCK
                      FIAMI

Comment

• standingbuffalo43
                        its ALIVE!
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mikemac2001
                        Brock Middlebrock I mean Andre rison is out there....id take him over jett or johnson but i doubt we bring in another wr . but if we wanted a Vetern Wr we could bring him in.
                        Antonio Freeman would be a much better option than andre rison...
                        Try not!
                        DO...
                        or do not...
                        there is no try...

~Yoda

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by venis2k1
                          we should cut Jett AND Johnson
                          Agree 100%! We have enough leadership on this team without worrying about keeping 2 WR vets who are past whatever prime they had. LET THE YOUNG GUYS PLAY!

If we don't keep Aiken, Coleman, and A. Brown, I'll be ticked.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

I thought both Coleman and Brown helped themselves immensely Saturday night. Coleman also had a good camp last year, so I think he has a very good chance to stick. Brown has great speed, but will probably have to continue to show return skills over the next couple of games to make it. I hope he does.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ryven
                              • Jan 2003

It sounds like Coleman has some wheels and we pretty much knew Brown had wheels so theres are speed. If we keep Aiken he could possibly work on getting a little faster and that he is a big target.

Comment

Working...
                              X