PDA

View Full Version : Mnf Blowout...

NoCtUrNaL
09-16-2002, 10:08 PM
30 to 7 Eagles winning with 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter...they should've just replayed the Bills win yesterday...it's a hell of lot more entertaining then this crapola.

lordofgun
09-16-2002, 10:09 PM
:boring:

Š
09-16-2002, 10:13 PM
Spurious is a Super Genius :D

What a maroon. Last week I said as soon as coaches get some film on the Skins overpursuing defense, they will absolutely tee off on them.

Hopefully they tee Spurious off back to Florida. Must have been a hanging chad or something that got him into the NFL. :D

BidsJr
09-16-2002, 10:19 PM
Proposed Trade

Buffalo: GW, KG, Jerry Gray and all of next years draft for

Spurrier and Marvin Lewis in return.

Deal

Spurrier has no tools, give the dude a break.

Florida VS Bills last year would be a close one.

NoCtUrNaL
09-16-2002, 10:31 PM
I'll tell ya this, the Redskins cheerleaders have gotten closer to McNabb tonight then Bruce Smith has. Yikes...he's looking old and slow.

Ingtar33
09-16-2002, 10:46 PM
Don't forget that it was Spurrier who spurned the pats and Drew (along with several other NFL quality QBs), dropped Westbrook and brought in all the lousy ex-gators. Matthews over Drew? Yah, Spurrier is a real genius. The Pats were begging to give Bledsoe away to anyone other than the Bills. System over talent? Didn't we all get cured of that one last year? SS better watch his back, if this team is as bad as it looks tonight, we might see Spurrier back in Florida by the end of this winter. I'm not rooting for his fall, like many other critics of the great Spurrier; Spurrier is a good guy, arogent as all heck, stubborn to a fault… one day he may make a great NFL quality coach, but this season smelled like a disaster from the word go… with an old and slow D line, and a salary cap decimated offence, the fact that pundits were expecting Spurrier's system to overcome these thing was a little too much to take.

Michael82
09-16-2002, 10:58 PM
Looks like MNF picked another CRAPPY game! :D I bet the NFL is kicking themselves for not getting Buffalo a MNF game! :D

The_Philster
09-17-2002, 03:07 AM
I don't know. It sounds like it was an entertaining game...to those who hate the Skins with a passion. ;)