X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

Coaching staff looks good

This is the first time I looked at Greg Williams standing on the sidelines and felt he was in tune and in charge of the game.
    Every coach they panned to added credibilty to that impression. Especially Krumrie. Seeing that guy on the sidelines let's you know the Defensive line will have their heads in the game.
    In short, I feel this is the best, most cohesive coaching staff the Bills have had in a long time. Possibly Williams is ready to turn the corner now that all of the rookie jitters have been worked out.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.
  • cordog
    eat, drink, and be merry
    • Apr 2003

I agree with you

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Re: Coaching staff looks good

Originally posted by Travis Hunter
      This is the first time I looked at Greg Williams standing on the sidelines and felt he was in tune and in charge of the game.
      Every coach they panned to added credibilty to that impression. Especially Krumrie. Seeing that guy on the sidelines let's you know the Defensive line will have their heads in the game.
      In short, I feel this is the best, most cohesive coaching staff the Bills have had in a long time. Possibly Williams is ready to turn the corner now that all of the rookie jitters have been worked out.
      I hope Krumrie get's his D to put more pressure on the qb.

Like I said on another thread, Danny Smith needs to have better punt protection. It was horrible all night.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
      X