PDA

View Full Version : Who went to the Baltimore game??

Ebenezer
08-10-2003, 07:58 AM
Some details please! Who met who...who got drunk...where did you go...who slept with whom

Inquiring minds want to know!

casdhf
08-10-2003, 08:00 AM
I hear something about "The Jaded 500" Anyone know what that means? :eek:

clumping platelets
08-10-2003, 08:05 AM
:eek:

ublinkwescore
08-10-2003, 10:49 AM
Did it involve TP by chance?

Pride
08-10-2003, 11:15 AM
I was in baltimore from 10 till 5... then I drove home to watch the game on TV.

My assessment of the BZ Group.

1. Jaded, great gal. Knows how to have fun, and 2 things stood out. 1. She is decisive and 2. She knows more football than any girl/woman I have ever met. Props to her for that!

2. Phil, cool cat. Great sense of humor (but we already knew that) Nice guy to hang out with!

3. Wys... great host! Wing sauce is awesome! He sold a friend of mine on it, and he wants to buy more LOL. Excellent place to set-up a pregame bar party! Got nothing but good things to say about him.

4. R. Rich - Nice guy! A little more soft spoken than i expected. But then again, I only talked to him a few times.

5. MDFinFan - 1 sorry S.O.B. haha.. just kidding! Nice guy, for real! Even if he is a phin fan.

My friends and I had a great time in Bmore. I am looking forward to seeing all of you again at the opener!

Valerie
08-10-2003, 11:37 AM
WooHoo!! Thanks for the compliments, Pride!:peck:

Since I've already met most everyone except Pride, here's what I thought. Pride is a GREAT guy!!! I had a ton of fun hanging out with him. We toured the inner harbor in the morning and had a blast. I'm glad to have finally met him. And, I too am looking forward to the opener to see him again! :)

BillsOwnAll
08-10-2003, 11:40 AM
ok pride now list the complaints about all these people :snicker:

justasportsfan
08-10-2003, 11:42 AM
Nobody beat the crap out of MD? LoL! Just kidding. He seems cool for a finfan.

R. Rich
08-10-2003, 11:45 AM
Hey, if anyone had a reason to pick on MD, it was me (for being a no-show last weekend for the cookout we had at my place). He's a good guy and I wouldn't let it get to that point yesterday. It was all about having a good time without being stupid.

BillsOwnAll
08-10-2003, 11:48 AM
ok you had a cookout will the BFZ guys and you wanted fun without acting stupied.....

justasportsfan
08-10-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
ok you had a cookout will the BFZ guys and you wanted fun without acting stupied.....

Good one.:chuckle:

WG
08-10-2003, 11:52 AM
From our site:

G.Host, Jaded, Jan Reimers, Jeff1220, MDFIN, Pride, Philster, R.Rich, TedMock, FtG's sister (his rep., LOL), LOG.

Most were accompanied by spouse or family.

LOG got there late as he had to drive from Elmira. Hardcore! :D

Who am I missing???

There were quite a few more folks from TSW. They were great as well. We'll have to do more together. I need to go over and thank them for making it.

R. Rich
08-10-2003, 11:55 AM
I got to meet some folks from the Zone yesterday, but I don't know how many I may have missed. I got to speak to Jan Reimers (nice guy; his wife is very nice as well), Pride ('soft spoken?' I was too busy eating/drinking to speak!), Philster (cool guy; good sense of humor), and MDFINFAN (you're okay; thanks for the drink!). If I missed any of you there, I do apologize. If you go to the home opener this year, I'll be there and we can meet then. I'll also be going to the Redskins game, so you can catch me then also.

Valerie
08-10-2003, 11:56 AM
I don't think I met TedMock. How come? You forgot Jeff1220 and his brother D1220 (who is mainly a BBI poster).

It was a GREAT time! Everyone had a blast! Good people, good food and a good time! FieldtoGreen's sister was really nice. :) Where did you guys end up sitting, Wys? And, did you miss any of the game? lol

R. Rich
08-10-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
From our site:

Pride, Philster, Jaded, R.Rich, G.Host, MDFIN, TedMock, FtG's sister (his rep., LOL), LOG.

LOG got there late as he had to drive from Elmira. Hardcore! :D

Who am I missing???

There were quite a few more folks from TSW. They were great as well. We'll have to do more together. I need to go over and thank them for making it.

Speaking of thanks.........

thank YOU for all the work you did! I had no idea that this tailgate would be such a success when I thought of it after the schedule came out. If it weren't for G. Host putting me in touch with you, it may not have turned out so well. Between the three of us, we did a great job!

I'm sorry to have missed LOG though. Was I still there when he showed up? I also don't remember meeting TedMock nor FtG's sister there. Sorry folks. I hope to see you at one of the games this year.

Valerie
08-10-2003, 12:23 PM
Yes, thanks to Wys, R. Rich and G.Host for getting everything together. It was a GREAT time! I couldn't believe all the people who showed up! There had to have been close to 80 people there yesterday.

I apologize to those of you I didn't meet, although I think I got around to most everyone. I also apologize to those of you I never said good bye too, Richie, Lisa, G.Host and Scott I know I never saw before I left. I went out to say good by to Wy's wife and son and got talking with my dad and brother and then we headed over to the stadium. I am looking forward to seeing all of you again at the opener. :)

WG
08-10-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
Where did you guys end up sitting, Wys? And, did you miss any of the game? lol

I put FtG's sister in Sect. 146 and I ended up scoring a pair of free tix to sect. 109. We sat around the 30-40 YL after the first Q however in the lower portion. Brought a bunch of folks w/ us. TedMock and crew.

Jeff1220
08-10-2003, 01:46 PM
I had a great time yesterday, not so good this morning:ill:
I'm kind of a lightweight as far as partying, so yesterday beat the crap out of me. Anyway, it was nice to meet you guys. We should do again next time.

Jan Reimers
08-10-2003, 04:35 PM
It was great! My wife and I got to meet a lot of really nice people, including Jaded, Jeff1220, R. Rich, Wys, MDFinFan, and several others who are now somewhat clouded in my memory by too many pints of Guiness. Because of the 7 or so hours we spent at Sliders, I didn't watch the game as analytically as I had intended.

Who won?

Valerie
08-10-2003, 04:39 PM
It was nice to meet you too, Jan. :)

Originally posted by Jan ReimersWho won?
The Cowboys and Doug Flutie looked AWESOME! lol ;)

:jk: Bills won 20-19.

imbondz
08-10-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Pride

2. Phil, cool cat. Great sense of humor

:eek:

Originally posted by R. Rich
Philster (good sense of humor),

:eek: :eek:

northernbillfan
08-11-2003, 03:10 AM
You what they say Imbondz: "If you can't say anything nice about someone, don't say anything at all"

Throne Logic
08-11-2003, 06:31 AM
I'm sorry I missed it. Hopefully, next time, I won't be off looking for a wedding location.

When is next time?

R. Rich
08-11-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Throne Logic
I'm sorry I missed it. Hopefully, next time, I won't be off looking for a wedding location.

When is next time?

The next gathering for me will be at the season opener! After that, I'll be at the Redskins game. As for the next time in the Baltimore/DC area, we're thinking there might be something planned for the KC game at G. Host's place. I'll keep everyone posted.

G. Host
08-11-2003, 08:02 AM
I have never had much luck with parties - every time I did no one would show up or something else would happen (i.e. being sent on travel an hour before party) which is the primary reason why I made Wys and Rich did all of the work and arrangements.

It was nice to meet some posters but unfortunately I am a social snail and I am not very good at coming out of my shell and without name tags it made it especially difficult for such a large crowd.

I did not realize there were so many BZ posters there and hopefulyl we will meet again. As I offered on TSW I can host some pictures if people do not have their own server to put them on.

R. Rich
08-11-2003, 08:44 AM
'Bout time you realized you were in part responsible for the tailgate! Thanks again. I'm sure whatever we set up for later in the season will go just as smoothly.

TedMock
08-11-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

I put FtG's sister in Sect. 146 and I ended up scoring a pair of free tix to sect. 109. We sat around the 30-40 YL after the first Q however in the lower portion. Brought a bunch of folks w/ us. TedMock and crew.

I'd like to thank you and MD again for saving us a spot. My fiancee calls me and tells me to meet her down there because she met up with you and there were seats. Well I get down there and who's she standing with waiting for us? MD!! I looked at him and said "oh, it's you!". I can't believe a Finfan's doing me a favor! We both laughed. He's a very cool guy.

G. Host
08-11-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by R. Rich
'Bout time you realized you were in part responsible for the tailgate! Thanks again. I'm sure whatever we set up for later in the season will go just as smoothly.

It is easy to be "responsible" when things go well (sort of like Drew in beginning of year last year) - there is plenty of credit to be had
!:bandwagon