PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the Redskins are the most OVERRATED team....

Michael82
09-16-2002, 10:41 PM
I have heard soooo many comments about how much of a genius that Spurrier is. I have seen so many comments about him taking the Skins to the Super Bowl. Well, I was just waiting for Matthews and Wuerffel to meet a tough defense and look what happens. This team is terrible! The offense doesn't look that great and the only reason that they won all 4 preseason games was because they kept passing and using their starters thru the second half! The defense looks too old and is getting burned by McNabb, Thrash, Staley, and Levens. Oh well...looks like Las Vegas odds should be changing next week. New England gets NO RESPECT, Buffalo gets NO RESPECT and both Washington and St. Louis get too much respect. :rolleyes:

The_Philster
09-17-2002, 03:03 AM
Getting slaughtered by the Eagles like that last night should help lessen all the extra attention they keep getting.

Ð
09-17-2002, 07:19 AM
Go Spurious! (not) :D

don137
09-17-2002, 07:25 AM
I think the Steelers are very overrated too. The only reason they di so well last year was because the other teams in there division were awful...This year they played too good teams and they lost them both...
I agree St. Louis and Washinton are very overrated. St. Louis has looked lousy in preseason and have looked lousy in the first two games. I blame the coaching staff. They seem to think that theyhave more talent then the other teams so we just have to put 11 guys out of the field and let them play and just sit back and watch. Teams have figured them out and it shows.