PDA

View Full Version : My Thoughts On Last Night's Game/Tailgate

R. Rich
08-10-2003, 03:22 PM
I posted this on the Stadium Wall earlier today, so I thought I'd put this on here as well.

Thoughts On The Game/Tailgate (http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=2109)

Once again, thanks to all of you who showed up yesterday and very special thanks to Wys, who found the place and got us the great deals. It wouldn't have worked as well as it did without ya, man!

Jan Reimers
08-10-2003, 04:20 PM
My wife and I had a great time. Our thanks to you and Wys for putting everything together.

G. Host
08-10-2003, 04:25 PM
I got parking THREE BLOCKS from the stadium for free. I have never heard of that happening before.

We should have made a big sign for everyone to sign and gotten some name tags but otherwise I think it went very well.

I am sorry I did not get a chance to meet everyone who came.

Valerie
08-10-2003, 04:30 PM
I completely agree about the name tags. It's hard to walk up to people you don't know and introduce yourself using your board name. If you say that to someone who isn't a poster, you feel like a fool. lol

But, I agree, all went well. I had a great time and so did my dad and brother. :) Thanks again to all who helped put it together and everyone I met. :)

R. Rich
08-10-2003, 04:45 PM
Jan, it was nice to meet you. Once I get my pictures developed, I'll get them posted in the galleries. I hope I'll be seeing you at the opener and possibly the Redskins game.

As to the name tage, yeah, I guess that would've helped. That's how I missed some of the folks who were there, like Jeff1220, TedMock, and LOG. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Jaded, your Dad was so cool! We sat down and just talked for about half an hour or so. Nice guy. I wanted to get a picture of you with your brother and Dad, but you guys took off. Next time.

MDFINFAN
08-10-2003, 05:23 PM
I want to also thank Wys and the guys, it was nice to put faces with some of the names on the board, I totally enjoyed myself, as well as analyzing the game with you guys. Thanks for the warm welcome and even the covert ones. LOL.

Jan Reimers
08-10-2003, 05:33 PM
MDFINFAN, you were great. Thanks for the drinks for Lynda and I. You would make a great Bills fan. Come on over to the good side.

MDFINFAN
08-10-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
MDFINFAN, you were great. Thanks for the drinks for Lynda and I. You would make a great Bills fan. Come on over to the good side.

Hey Reimers, LOL, don't mess up my thoughts of you with unrealistic and rediculous requests:D Hope Lynda feels better about me being a finfan after the bride...:dink: You guys have a good one, glad to see you got back safely.

Valerie
08-10-2003, 07:21 PM
MDFinFan, it was great meeting you as well. :) I'm surprised you made it out alive after some of the smack you were talkin'. lol You made me laugh. :)

My dad throughly enjoyed himself and so did my brother. They used to think it was a bit odd that I was making and meeting friends off of the internet, but they've enjoyed everyone they've met and they both look forward to meeting more people I talk about. :) Thanks again for making yesterday such a great day and for making everyone feel welcome, even the Dolphin and Giant fans. lol