• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Eagles Evacuate Sidelines!!!

A foreign substance was sprayed into the air at the eagles bench, and they have all ran away from their sidelines!

They said there is a burning sensation in their chests.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Stupid police...ROFL!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

What morons! Why can't the police control their pepper spray?

Comment

• venis2k1
        Youboty can hope
        • Jul 2002

Comment

• BigDoug
          1-800-SAD-GOAT
          • Jul 2002

Have you got any bean dip & chips ?

Comment

• DaleG
            • Sep 2002

me to

Comment

• Fat Tony
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282
              What morons! Why can't the police control their pepper spray?
              Don't blame the cops. Blame the childish imbecils that stand up all game long, blocking people's view, yelling F-YOU at a referee at the top of their lungs, flipping the bird... bound to piss off other drunk imbeciles.....It's not controling the spray- It's excersizing good judgement in public.

If people can just act civil while attending games instead of yelling profanities- I bring my wife to gamesand was embarassed. And I had plans on bringing my nieces and nephews ( ages 6-10) . I changed my mind. To many vulgar people around to ruin it.

If i were a cop, I ain't getting hurt breaking up a fight with drunks. Pepper spray was a bit much- I would have shot them our get them with an electric cattle prod.

Caustic spray in a crowd is not smart:chief:
              Last edited by Fat Tony; 09-17-2002, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• BigDoug
                1-800-SAD-GOAT
                • Jul 2002

Back in the day, a good nightstick would have done the trick.

Comment

What about a net. Just ask all the non-offending fans to step aside and throw a net over the idiots.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fat Tony
                    Don't blame the cops. Blame the childish imbecils that stand up all game long, blocking people's view, yelling F-YOU at a referee at the top of their lungs, flipping the bird... bound to piss off other drunk imbeciles.....It's not controling the spray- It's excersizing good judgement in public.

If people can just act civil while attending games instead of yelling profanities- I bring my wife to games and was embarassed. And I had plans on bringing my nieces and nephews ( ages 6-10) . I changed my mind. To many vulgar people around to ruin it.
                    I know this is directed at me and I am offended! BITE ME!!! I was upset and got really into it. I never usually do that but was pretty pissed. I'm sorry if your wife was offended but it's part of the game. I stood up because the seats were not great and I was trying to take some shots. If you have a problem with that, SUE ME! Also, if you were at an area where more drunks were hanging out, you would have heard worse. There is a family area if you don't want that stuff. GO there! Also, when I am around young kids, I won't do any of that stuff and I get disgusted when I see adults that do that stuff around the kids.

Comment

• PA Season Ticket Holder
                      You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
                      • Jul 2002

What's so wrong with standing up at a game? I stand up at a game and occasionally swear when I get pissed off, I guess that makes me an obnoxious drunk? I guess that makes 60,000 of the 73,000 in the stadium drunk imbeciles.

What do you do when the crowd stand up, sit in you seat and ***** cause you can't see? There's an easy way to solve that...STAND UP!!!!!!!

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

Maybe they should have a swearing section too. Personaly, nothing bothers me...except getting crap spilled on me.

People swear, what are you going to do...I guess if you want to go to the game with kids and you don't want them to hear certain words maybe you should have them wear headphones and they can listen to the play-by-play of the game or music.

Then again, I think filtering the languge on this site is silly, if an adult lets their kids go on the internet and doesn't want them to see certain words or images they should install a filter on the computer and monitor their kids when they are online.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

"Don't blame the cops. Blame the childish imbecils that stand up all game long, blocking people's view, yelling F-YOU at a referee at the top of their lungs, flipping the bird... bound to piss off other drunk imbeciles.....It's not controling the spray- It's excersizing good judgement in public."

Why bother going to the games if you are going to sit there on your hands and not cheer. I get more pissed at the people that don't stand up and yell for their team.

Comment

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR

Why bother going to the games if you are going to sit there on your hands and not cheer. I get more pissed at the people that don't stand up and yell for their team.
                            Someone who pays for a ticket should be allowed to do what they want...from taking a nap to swearing their ass off. I’d never tell someone else what they can or can't do at a game they paid to see.

Everyone lives life differently...we need more respect and tolerance in the world.

Comment

• PA Season Ticket Holder
                              You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
                              • Jul 2002

Same here Thurmanator. If everyone acted like Tony then there would be no such thing as home field advantage.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

Working...
                              X