• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

Texans running back James Allen retires

HOUSTON (AP) -- Running back James Allen, expected to battle for a spot on the Houston Texans this season, instead decided to retire on Sunday.

``I believe that all things must come to an end. But at every ending there is a new beginning. I feel like it is time for me to move on to pursue other passions,'' Allen, an aspiring rap artist, said in a statement released by his spokeswoman.

Allen missed training camp drills late last week and sat out Saturday night's 20-12 preseason loss to Denver because of personal issues, the Texans said.
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

what a ****ing quitter

MUCK
    FIAMI

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

In the long run, this is good for the Bills- the Bills will probably deal McGahee or Henry next season- Houston will probably have a top 10 pick in the draft-

wouldn't it be nice if they were desperate enough (like Atlanta was with Price) to cough up a great pick for us in a deep draft?

Comment

• Stewie
        Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
        • Aug 2002

Excellent point..

I think the Texans and Dallas will both be in a position next year where they need a top flight back and may be willing to give up a high pick for one...
        Originally posted by Topdog
        Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
        Originally posted by mercyrule
        I love Weiner.
        Originally posted by mercyrule
        also cheese

Comment

Working...
        X