PDA

View Full Version : Winner of AFCE will represent the AFC...

northernbillfan
08-11-2003, 03:47 AM
In the Super Bowl!

I think the winner of the AFC East will be in the Super Bowl. This is the toughest division in all the NFL, and who rightly to repesent the AFC than a team fron our division. Oakland may be the only formidable foe out there, I mean who else do you have? Pittsburgh, K.C., Indy, snicker, snicker. The AFC East is still one of teh toughest divisions in ball.

Do we have what it takes to get past NE, NY and Miami this year? I think so. NE will be our biggest pain in the ass. The Jets and Fins didn't do enough in teh off season to shore up problem areas. Whereas the Buffalo Bills have beefed up in every problem area. Williams, Adams, Bledsoe, Reed and Moulds. Don't forget Spikes, Winfield and Clements. Oh and Henry, Gash and Grady too.

Do we have it in us to win the AFCE?

Aero II
08-11-2003, 06:11 AM
I agree that the AFCE is the toughest devision, but it all depends on how badly we all beat up on each other. The healthiest AFC team will rep in the Super Bowl.

northernbillfan
08-11-2003, 12:30 PM
That is one of the draw backs to being in the AFCE. Will we have it in us after the heated December we havve on sked.