PDA

View Full Version : Preseason's greetings...

timfromjersey
08-11-2003, 08:33 AM
...to one and all!

Been away from my favorite fan site for awhile, so I'd like to start by respectfully requesting from all you stalwart Billzoners, your honest, hard hitting appraisals of the Bills chances during what looks to be a monster of an AFC east season!

I am quite looking foward to the up-coming season, Billzone banter and tailgates, not to mention defending my Billzone pick'em title.:hungry:

lordofgun
08-11-2003, 09:01 AM
Welcome back, Tim! The Bills are going to win the Super Bowl.

Michael82
08-11-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by timfromjersey
...to one and all!

Been away from my favorite fan site for awhile, so I'd like to start by respectfully requesting from all you stalwart Billzoners, your honest, hard hitting appraisals of the Bills chances during what looks to be a monster of an AFC east season!

I am quite looking foward to the up-coming season, Billzone banter and tailgates, not to mention defending my Billzone pick'em title.:hungry:

How's it going Tim? Haven't seen you in ages. You gotta come to the season opener and make those steak wraps. That was you, wasn't it? Or was it Dman? Or log? I'm confused. :lol:

timfromjersey
08-11-2003, 09:31 AM
thnx log! Superbowl heh? I'm goin to have to give that possibility a great deal of thought. OK! I agree!

Yes Mike, the steak wraps were me. Is the home opener the official site tail gate? What's the early buzz on that? LOG, Mike, a little help?

Thinkin about trying something different for the next one, though.

Valerie
08-11-2003, 09:52 AM
Welcome back, Tim!:peck: Well, I know the opener will be a big tailgate party, so you better come up for it. :) Most of the BFZ women will be there. Honey, MyBills and Shelby are all coming in from out of town for it. I hope you can make it up too. :)

MissBuffalo
08-11-2003, 06:31 PM
Hello Tim!!!!! How ya been doing???

BillsOwnAll
08-11-2003, 06:40 PM
hi tim...i dont remember you LOL.

bob the football fan
08-11-2003, 06:51 PM
hi tim, greetings from a bz newbie... look forward to hearning from you about my favorite fb team :gobills: :fishfry: