PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Williams injured?

losman2evans
08-11-2003, 06:37 PM
Out 3 weeks with a knee injury- bottomline while watching- Monday Night Countdown. Can't find a source on the net yet.

losman2evans
08-11-2003, 06:40 PM
Colts !!!! Ricky Williams- OOOOps

StanMarino13
08-11-2003, 07:25 PM
Dont u guys wish!!!

MDFINFAN
08-11-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by StanMarino13
Dont u guys wish!!!

Be careful SM, the way we're going injury wise, their wish may come true.

BillsOverDolphins
08-11-2003, 11:47 PM
Dont u guys wish!!!

nope...never would wish that

SABURZFAN
08-12-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by bledsoe2moulds
Colts !!!! Ricky Williams- OOOOps

:snicker2:

ryguy8161
08-12-2003, 12:17 AM
No not really. Ricky is actually my favorite player outside the Bills. Plus... I still want to see what he can do against us.

Cntrygal
08-12-2003, 05:03 AM
I like watching Ricky run, he's actually amazing to watch. I just like watching him get all those yards and the dolphins still lose. Ahhh The best of both worlds. :D

mush69
08-12-2003, 06:28 AM
Espn reports this am say the Dolphins have 13 players injured already.

:violin:

justasportsfan
08-12-2003, 07:45 AM
Their top draft Eddie Moore is out for the season. Their LT MArk Dixon was found to have some kind of stress fracture in his knee. Looks like they will be starting a rookie at LT.

That's bad. I was hoping for them to be in full force when we beat them @Miami just so that they won't have any excuses. Then again they always find some excuse. Even if we beat them full force they would still use Lucas for this years excuse. :snicker:

Ebenezer
08-12-2003, 08:12 AM
Dont u guys wish!!!

you guys have enough problems...wait until the salcap crushes you next year.

Mr. Miyagi
08-12-2003, 09:17 AM
Take it easy. They're talking about Indianapolis' Ricky A. Williams.

Here's the link:
http://www.colts.com/default_main.htm

ublinkwescore
08-12-2003, 01:35 PM
I knew they weren't talking about Miami's Ricky Williams because they said James Mungro - I was thinking they mixed up Edgerin James with Ricky Williams when I read about Mungro. Oh well - it doesn't matter we'll still whip both teams @$$es this year.

NoRing4U
08-13-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
Their top draft Eddie Moore is out for the season. Their LT MArk Dixon was found to have some kind of stress fracture in his knee. Looks like they will be starting a rookie at LT.

That's bad. I was hoping for them to be in full force when we beat them @Miami just so that they won't have any excuses. Then again they always find some excuse. Even if we beat them full force they would still use Lucas for this years excuse. :snicker:

Salary cap salary cap..

I think they say this every year.

Yet......?

MDFINFAN
08-13-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

Justa, seems you're enjoying the injuries, and if we beat you with all these guys out, what will you say? btw Dixon has a stress fracture around the ankle, that's why he decided to have the surgury now, get the loose debris out and correct the fracture before the season, he should be back by your game, he's pushing for the 1st game, I said continue to rehab the first game and let him be ready by #2, the Jets, We play Houston 1st, I think we can win that one without him.

BillsOwnAll
08-13-2003, 12:46 PM
lol....colts RW..