• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cordog
    eat, drink, and be merry
    • Apr 2003

Miami injuries

ESPN.com confirmed Monday evening that rookie linebacker Eddie Moore, a second-round selection and the Dolphins' highest choice in the 2003 draft, will miss the entire season after surgery to repair a left foot injury suffered in last Friday night's preseason game. And starting left tackle Mark Dixon had arthroscopic surgery on his right ankle after an MRI exam revealed a stress fracture and some debris in the joint

ESPN.com confirmed Monday evening that rookie linebacker Eddie Moore will miss the entire season after surgery to repair a left foot injury suffered in last Friday night's preseason game. And starting left tackle Mark Dixon had arthroscopic surgery on his right ankle.

Not looking good for the fins
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

awww...that sucks. Oh well, at least he's not dead.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
      New and Improved!!
      • Aug 2003

I want to feel bad, but that just wouldn't be me now would it.
      Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• cordog
        eat, drink, and be merry
        • Apr 2003

Just remember this stuff, cuz it will be their basis for an excuse when we beat them

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
          New and Improved!!
          • Aug 2003

ofcourse it will, I mean really, can you imagine a dullfan NOT coming up with excuses when their team gets hammered?
          Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• RUDEbyallMEANS
            • Jun 2003

LMAO!!!
            So you actually think the Bills were the better team last year than Miami when Miami is healthy??

Boston puts Woodson face first. "What else is new???"

>>>>>>>>>> Troy Vincents Worst Nightmare <<<<<<<<<<<

"Who's The BIATCH NOW"!!!!!!!??????

Comment

• RUDEbyallMEANS
              • Jun 2003

Eddie Moore is a backup LB.. You will not see a Miami fan making excuses when a backu LB is out.. If it's our best QB and WR.. then of course we'll state it much like every teams fan would..

If Bledsoe was injured for the year and Miami swept the Bills.. All Bills fans would say Miami won those 2 cuz Bledsoe was out.. Every teams fans do it..

Comment

• cordog
                eat, drink, and be merry
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
                LMAO!!!
                So you actually think the Bills were the better team last year than Miami when Miami is healthy??
                They were on those 2 sundays. Whether they had their best QB or not, the dolphins were outplayed. Where was their D when the bills O lit them up for i believe 31 points in the winter?

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
                Eddie Moore is a backup LB.. You will not see a Miami fan making excuses when a backu LB is out.. If it's our best QB and WR.. then of course we'll state it much like every teams fan would..

If Bledsoe was injured for the year and Miami swept the Bills.. All Bills fans would say Miami won those 2 cuz Bledsoe was out.. Every teams fans do it..

Well in that article it says he was pushing for a starting spot, so im sure that will be used as an excuse.

Comment

• RUDEbyallMEANS
                  • Jun 2003

If Bledsoe blows out a knee and is out for the year.. Bills fans will use that as an excuse is the point.. As it very well should be since he is the STARTER and the best QB for them to win a game.. Miami's defense absolutely dominated the Raiders offense at Miami.. Just think about it.. Miami had 2 bad games last year.. Buffalo and KC.. That doesn't make that defense bad.. No defense is invincible unless your the 2000 Ravens..

Comment

• StanMarino13
                    • Jul 2003

I wont make any excuses for the fins last year, i just wish Lucas could have at least thrown it to somebody else other then Clements just so it didnt look so bad in the first game The second game u guys just sat back and let ricky run all over the place waiting for the snow, and holding our qb's to a total of 55 yards passing...OUCH

Comment

• NoRing4U
                      • Jun 2003

OH NO! OH NO! Our long snapper and BACK UP LB is out for the year. Call the presses, alert the media, gather all your women and children. Gimme a ****in break.

I saw you guys signed McGahee to 5 years..

What a waste

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
                        ofcourse it will, I mean really, can you imagine a dullfan NOT coming up with excuses when their team gets hammered?
                        Just like all the excuses of why Adams played poorly against the Ravens, yea, we're the only ones who give excuses..PLeassssssse. Give me a break, U guys are hypocrites Big time.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Voltron
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NoRing4U
                          OH NO! OH NO! Our long snapper and BACK UP LB is out for the year. Call the presses, alert the media, gather all your women and children. Gimme a ****in break.

What a waste
                          But if Miami drafted him he would be the secnd coming of christ.

pppfffftttt Geta real coach and a team that can win in December then start the trash talk.
                          Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                          - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                          -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                          - Mark Twain

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                            New and Improved!!
                            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Just like all the excuses of why Adams played poorly against the Ravens, yea, we're the only ones who give excuses..PLeassssssse. Give me a break, U guys are hypocrites Big time.

Doesn't this song and dance get old after a while? The only fans I know that will still yap their gums for a whole offseason even after getting swept. As for Adams, I don't know about any excuses, but then again, I don't care. We'll talk when the REAL season begins. I really hate the Dullfans, but don't get me wrong, I want your best players healthy, that is where the rivalry is.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                              New and Improved!!
                              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by NoRing4U

What a waste
                              The only waste here is the space that you took up write that crap that somehow trickled from your brain to the keyboard.

I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

:ape:

Comment

Working...
                              X