PDA

View Full Version : McGahee NEWS!!!!

Michael82
08-12-2003, 12:08 PM
I just got back from camp and heard some interesting things there. First of all...I will have my report up soon with some nice photos. :D

Now to the Willis McGahee news...

I asked Gregg Williams (he was signing autographs at the fence, along with all the players) what the status of Willis McGahee was and he replied..."He will be here soon." I asked him what he meant, and he replied "he could be here as early as tonight or tomorrow morning." And for all you Autograph seekers....Gregg told me that "Willis will be signing at the fence after each practice until camp ends. He owes it to the fans and it can help make up for what he missed. He even told me... "It's payback" and then he laughed.

Now for part 2, I was in my car going home and heard the WNSA Bills report...

WNSA beat reporter Jeff Morrison reported that Willis McGahee is as close as he can be and he truely thinks that McGahee is on his way to Buffalo now and then will be in Rochester by 4pm. He said that he asked Tom Donahoe about it and Tom Donahoe said the Bills are "very close" to a deal with first-round draft pick Willis McGahee. When asked if McGahee would be at camp this afternoon, Donahoe said "anything is possible." Also....Apparently, Rosenhaus told Morrison that the contract is basically done and they have a "verbal" agreement. Morrison really feels that TD knows more than he is saying and that Willis McGahee is in the air right now...or maybe in Buffalo signing his contract. That's how close things are. :D

LtBillsFan66
08-12-2003, 12:09 PM
Cool.

Now sign ***** Winfield!

Ebenezer
08-12-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
Cool.

Now sign ***** Winfield!

AMEN

Judge
08-12-2003, 12:11 PM
Looks like TD is coming through again and all the crackpot complainers in the media lose another chance to whine!

Michael82
08-12-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Judge
Looks like TD is coming through again and all the crackpot complainers in the media lose another chance to whine!

Exactly and the only main holdout left is a complete MORON....Byron Leftwich. Doesn't he want a shot at the job? He is really screwing his chances. If something doesn't happen soon, he should fire his agent. :snicker:

Ebenezer
08-12-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
Exactly and the only main holdout left is a complete MORON....Byron Leftwich. Doesn't he want a shot at the job? He is really screwing his chances. If something doesn't happen soon, he should fire his agent. :snicker:

Byron Leftwich 2003 = Akili Smith 1999

Michael82
08-12-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
Byron Leftwich 2003 = Akili Smith 1998

really? That would be hilarious! :snicker:

Michael82
08-12-2003, 12:19 PM
Cool.

Now sign ***** Winfield!

Watch TD already be working with him right after he hangs up the phone and completes the McGahee deal. I swear, TD is probably using that cell phone on the practice field to try to get deals done. :D :up:

:hail:

LtBillsFan66
08-12-2003, 12:20 PM
Watch TD already be working with him right after he hangs up the phone and completes the McGahee deal. I swear, TD is probably using that cell phone on the practice field to try to get deals done. :D :up:

:hail:

I hope your right! :up:

lordofgun
08-12-2003, 12:21 PM
You hope his right what? :huh:

:D

Michael82
08-12-2003, 12:24 PM
I hope your right! :up:

Me too! But seriously....he is always on that cell phone and really serious as he is talking.

LtBillsFan66
08-12-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

That he'll be working on Winfield as soon as McGahee deal is closed.

LtBillsFan66
08-12-2003, 12:26 PM

Ah I got it now. "You're" right. My bad! ;)

THATHURMANATOR
08-12-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer

Byron Leftwich 2003 = Akili Smith 1999

While it is entirely possible that leftwich will be a bust at least he was a great QB in college for more than just one season like Smith.

justasportsfan
08-12-2003, 12:36 PM

lol. I get it.

Earthquake Enyart
08-12-2003, 12:49 PM
Hey, did you get my clipboard?

TigerJ
08-12-2003, 01:08 PM
I don't think I saw this on any of the posts. According to WGR55 radio Donahoe has turned over negotiations to Jim Overdorf, the Bills' number cruncher, to dot the i's and cross the t's on the contract.

Michael82
08-12-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
I don't think I saw this on any of the posts. According to WGR55 radio Donahoe has turned over negotiations to Jim Overdorf, the Bills' number cruncher, to dot the i's and cross the t's on the contract.

So basically...All Bills fans...bring your helmets, footballs, and 8x10s to Rochester tomorrow to get signed. :D

ublinkwescore
08-12-2003, 01:24 PM

Me too! But seriously....he is always on that cell phone and really serious as he is talking.

He's trying to make sure that the cowboys get their annual shipment of Coke.

He's probably got some PI's tailing Roy Williams so that they can call the cops when they see him leave his residence with coke, then they'll call the cops, the cops pull him over, search his car - TA DA Roy Williams' name is all over sportsheadlines all over the country.

I'm sure TD remembers losing to the Cowboys in the superbowl about 8 years ago - this would be like his personal revenge on Jerry Jones.