• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IHateTheDullphins
    New and Improved!!
    • Aug 2003

Bills Prime Time

On Saturday (ESPN, 8 p.m. ET on Aug. 16), two of the NFL's best quarterbacks will meet when Drew Bledsoe and the Buffalo Bills travel to Tennessee to face Steve McNair and the Titans.

Bledsoe, in his first year with the Bills after a nine-year career with the New England Patriots, took the club from a 3-13 record to 8-8 in 2002. But this season, he wants the playoffs.

"I think we can beat any team in the league," Bledsoe said.

Be there or be square.
    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"
  • redeye5
    • Dec 2002

gotta like his confidence!!!!!
    Current Ralph Wilson Stadium Weather Click Below
    IF YOU PLAY TENNIS AND YOUR NAME ENDS WITH A "ova" YOU ARE HOT!!!!!

Comment

• SamAdamsFan
      • Jun 2003

This should be an awesome pre-season game. I bet we'll get to watch the starters play a lot longer than usual as Gregg Williams will probably be trying to impress his old team and fans.
      "'I get to come off the pill (the football) and destroy everything I touch,' Adams said Monday, a day after agreeing to a four-year contract. 'That's what I've got to do, come off the pill, seek and destroy. The last time I checked, I hadn't seen many guys who can do it better. In fact, I haven't seen any.' He has a point." - The Buffalo News

Comment

Working...
      X