View Full Version : Hey MDfinfan...go back to your Marion thread at finheaven

BillsOverDolphins
08-12-2003, 04:35 PM
look what i got banned for:laughter:

infins always had a hard on for me...
those *****es at finheaven are so touchy:laughter:

Jan Reimers
08-12-2003, 05:44 PM
They're very sensitive. Please don't make them cry.

BillsOverDolphins
08-12-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
They're very sensitive. Please don't make them cry.

too late:ontome:

EM Bills Fan 80
08-12-2003, 06:32 PM
Are we allowed to use that word here?!?!

ublinkwescore
08-12-2003, 06:56 PM
It's not hard at all to get banned from there.

By the way, can someone who is not banned (from Finheaven) please put out an invitation for all the fans over there that have a pair between their legs to come over here so that those of us who are banned (from Finheaven) can continue to belittle the fish?

BillsOverDolphins
08-12-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
It's not hard at all to get banned from there.

By the way, can someone who is not banned (from Finheaven) please put out an invitation for all the fans over there that have a pair between their legs to come over here so that those of us who are banned (from Finheaven) can continue to belittle the fish?

i think i'm being reinstated tomorrow....the mods are having a problem with one of their own...a mod named infinsible, he's corrupting his mod power and fins fans themselves don't like it

Pride
08-12-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins
he's corrupting his mod power and fins fans themselves don't like it

kinda like how you guys feel about me... :sadwalk:

nolimit
08-12-2003, 09:45 PM
my prob is with warfrat! The dude is a loser!!!

RUDEbyallMEANS
08-12-2003, 11:24 PM
The Mods there do tend to get uptight.. No argument from me here

StanMarino13
08-13-2003, 01:10 AM
Theres fin fans over here all the time, go ahead belittle "the fish"...

BillsOverDolphins
08-13-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by StanMarino13
Theres fin fans over here all the time, go ahead belittle "the fish"...

ok

up 24-13 with 3 minutes left
62-7
38-3
27-0
20-3
17-3
last AFC championship appearance: 29-10 loss to the Bills, in MIA
Cecil Collins
Lawrence Phillips
Dave Wannstedt

StanMarino13
08-13-2003, 02:20 AM
Didnt u miss that playoff game we beat the bills and Jimmy crushed that box of Flutie flakes in the locker room afterwards? Oh and u missed Yatil Green, Daryl Gardner, Eric Green, Jim Bates, Kareem Abdul jabbar, Terry Kirby, John Avery, the Minnesota game last year.

Jan Reimers
08-13-2003, 06:06 AM
That Jimmy, what a crass ass... I mean, class act.

justasportsfan
08-13-2003, 08:36 AM
Their main forum is filled with finfans who are ready to throw in the towel because of the injuries.McDonalds has been selling a lot of supersized "FRENCH" fries down in So. Fla. :snicker:

IHateTheDullphins
08-13-2003, 10:01 AM
Dullfans are the equivalent of that little tattle tale in grade school that would be the first to rat everone out. I got kicked of their beotch-a$$ site two minutes into my membership. I hate em.

MDFINFAN
08-13-2003, 11:27 AM
look what i got banned for:laughter:

infins always had a hard on for me...
those *****es at finheaven are so touchy:laughter:

You got banned, when, for that, Infin called in for you, are you kidding me.

MDFINFAN
08-13-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
Dullfans are the equivalent of that little tattle tale in grade school that would be the first to rat everone out. I got kicked of their beotch-a$$ site two minutes into my membership. I hate em.

I actually think this site should have kicked you off 1 minute after you joined here.

:cp:

BillsOverDolphins
08-13-2003, 12:36 PM
I just got reinstated at Finheaven..lol...mutiny among the mods!

MDFINFAN
08-13-2003, 01:10 PM
I just got reinstated at Finheaven..lol...mutiny among the mods!

I don't think it's mutiny, but Infins is a little too sensitive in my opinion, I wrote something in my Marion threat about it...They had pretty much clean up the thread, but you do have to watch the baiting, especially on sensitive subject matter, like the injuries, as you can see, not a lot of fans are feeling good about that right now, and they are a little sensitive, you can even see the Wys vs board type debates going on about the subject. It is a little depressing to see all these injuries, especially to guys we were going to be counting on this season, even if a lot of them were backup, they were our counted on depth, without them, our team gets a little weaker. That hurts. So be a little careful on what you say.

BillsOverDolphins
08-13-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

I don't think it's mutiny, but Infins is a little too sensitive in my opinion, I wrote something in my Marion threat about it...They had pretty much clean up the thread, but you do have to watch the baiting, especially on sensitive subject matter, like the injuries, as you can see, not a lot of fans are feeling good about that right now, and they are a little sensitive, you can even see the Wys vs board type debates going on about the subject. It is a little depressing to see all these injuries, especially to guys we were going to be counting on this season, even if a lot of them were backup, they were our counted on depth, without them, our team gets a little weaker. That hurts. So be a little careful on what you say.
I hear what you're saying but Dolphin fans were making fun of the injuries left and right...in one of those threads, a finfan(can't remember his sn) said, "hey atleast we'll collapse at the beginning of the season this time"...and followed it up with laughing emoticons

MDFINFAN
08-13-2003, 03:04 PM

I hear what you're saying but Dolphin fans were making fun of the injuries left and right...in one of those threads, a finfan(can't remember his sn) said, "hey atleast we'll collapse at the beginning of the season this time"...and followed it up with laughing emoticons

Yea, but yours went way below the belt..I didn't even get the thread started before you were the first to jump on with the jokes..that hit infin. right in the mouth. and since you know infin is gunning after you, you know to play it kool around him..He seems to post right after you most times. Which tells me he's looking to see your post and waiting for you to slip up just a little.
You better be glad I'm not the Mod..I'd blast ya, then banned ya, so you couldn't respond, then bring you back on, after I know you've been frustrated. :beer: That'll teach ya..:dolfelon:

SABURZFAN
08-14-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by nolimit
my prob is with warfrat! The dude is a loser!!!

:lmao:

SABURZFAN
08-14-2003, 02:21 AM

the mods are having a problem with one of their own...a mod named infinsible, he's corrupting his mod power and fins fans themselves don't like it

:lolcry:

it doesn't surprise me.corrupting mods over in finheaven???who would have thunk it?i'd like to know why i'm not allowed in there and if banned,by who and for what?every time i've attempted to go over there,it says that the server is busy.do any of them have the kahunas to give an explanation?i doubt it.