PDA

View Full Version : Photos from Sliders party

G. Host
08-13-2003, 09:32 AM
Photos were done by GG a poster on TSW.
http://members.cox.net/billswatch2/GG/

You might recognize some of the people like the one in #7 jersey in picture #2.

Valerie
08-13-2003, 09:44 AM
Nice pictures, Glenn! :) I know a few people in the other pictures now. :) I took my roll in yesterday and should have them back tomorrow. Since I'm terrible with links and stuff, you can feel free to move the ones I post over to Stadium Wall. I still have to get in touch with Scott, he took a few that he said he'd email me.

R. Rich
08-13-2003, 09:58 AM
Who is that big ugly guy in between you and Scott in #5? Looks like he's a drunk too.

THATHURMANATOR
08-13-2003, 10:00 AM
LOL!

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-13-2003, 10:56 AM
Who is that chick in pic #6, Yowsa!!

MDFINFAN
08-13-2003, 11:06 AM
G.Host, you must of waited until the place cleared out a bit before you took pictures, because it was crowded and I saw open space in those pictures..And that guy between you and scott in pic #5 probably always looks like that. LOL

casdhf
08-13-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by R. Rich
Who is that big ugly guy in between you and Scott in #5? Looks like he's a drunk too.

Could you play left end?

Mr. Miyagi
08-13-2003, 11:28 AM
Who's the honey on the far left? Grrrrrrrr......

http://members.cox.net/billswatch2/GG/GG03.jpg

Earthquake Enyart
08-13-2003, 11:42 AM
Who is the cute blonde right in the middle? :hubba:

Tatonka
08-13-2003, 11:45 AM
R.Rich.. i know you must have played before right?

MDFINFAN
08-13-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Who is the cute blonde right in the middle? :hubba:

That's fairwaytogreen sister. She was really a good and down to earth person..Really nice too.

G. Host
08-13-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

Rich played college ball and with AF in Europe. I do not know who everyone is in GG's pictures but if anyone does send me a PM with a who's who including which slide.

G. Host
08-13-2003, 02:09 PM

He's a Texans Fan. Why else would he be wearing a "Flowers" jersey? He is a peace child?

Valerie
08-13-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN That's fairwaytogreen sister. She was really a good and down to earth person..Really nice too.
I think you're wrong, MDFinFan. I talked to FairwaytoGreen's sister for about a half an hour and that's not the girl I talked with. lol I think you're confused. lol

MDFINFAN
08-13-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7

I think you're wrong, MDFinFan. I talked to FairwaytoGreen's sister for about a half an hour and that's not the girl I talked with. lol I think you're confused. lol

That wasn't her, wow, she looks a lot like her, ol well, so much for me trying to help:D

casdhf
08-13-2003, 04:14 PM
Forger the women, who's teh dork on the right? :D

R. Rich
08-13-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
Who is that chick in pic #6, Yowsa!!

There were 2 chicks in that photo: which one do you mean?

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
G.Host, you must of waited until the place cleared out a bit before you took pictures, because it was crowded and I saw open space in those pictures..And that guy between you and scott in pic #5 probably always looks like that. LOL

Not always, MD; just any time I'm not hosting a nice little cookout with my friends. Then again, how would you have known that?

Originally posted by casdhf
Could you play left end?

Sure, about 100 pounds ago and 15 years ago!

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
Who's the honey on the far left? Grrrrrrrr......

http://members.cox.net/billswatch2/GG/GG03.jpg

Someone who didn't know that I was"7-8" (78 inches, that is). For a moment, she actually thought I might be 7'8''. Must've been the alkyhall!

Originally posted by Tatonka

Originally posted by G. Host
Rich played college ball and with AF in Europe. I do not know who everyone is in GG's pictures but if anyone does send me a PM with a who's who including which slide.

One year of college ball but none in the USAF; I was on my base basketball team, but we didn't have real football where I was stationed (Berlin, Germany; they had German-American football, which makes the World League look like the Super Bowl).

Originally posted by G. Host
He's a Texans Fan. Why else would he be wearing a "Flowers" jersey? He is a peace child?

Now, why in the world would anyone wear a Flowers jersey, huh? I told you he's a drunk!

MDFINFAN
08-13-2003, 04:27 PM
R.Rich..

Ohhhhhhh, low blow, good one..Won't let me live it down, even after I bought you those drinks..I'm telling your wife...LOL

northernbillfan
08-13-2003, 06:23 PM
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who bought one of those discounted Rob Johnson jerseys last year for $9. There are plenty at that party.

Valerie
08-13-2003, 06:30 PM
lol And, despite what you guys may think about Flutie, the Rob Johnson jerseys got a lot more boos than my Flutie jersey. :)

Pride
08-14-2003, 09:37 AM
Jaded, it had nothing to do with your jersey... noone would boo the woman wearing #7.

R. Rich
08-14-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
R.Rich..

Ohhhhhhh, low blow, good one..Won't let me live it down, even after I bought you those drinks..I'm telling your wife...LOL

Low blow? Hey, I'm a counter puncher, MD. Don't confuse my not participating in these little insult trading parties you see here for the lack of the ability to do so.

WG
08-14-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Jaded 7

He's a Fin-Fan! Of course he's confused!

And no, that wasn't FtG's sister!

His sister had a moustache!

:D

:jk:

MDFINFAN
08-14-2003, 03:24 PM

Low blow? Hey, I'm a counter puncher, MD. Don't confuse my not participating in these little insult trading parties you see here for the lack of the ability to do so.

:idunno:

I thought you were doing the you didn't come to my cookout thing. Did I miss something, lately I have been a little slow.:teeth:

MDFINFAN
08-14-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

He's a Fin-Fan! Of course he's confused!

And no, that wasn't FtG's sister!

His sister had a moustache!

:D

:jk:

FTG, I would get him for this one, your sister was very attractive, that's why I couldn't believe she was part of a Bills conspiracy, namely her brother. :snicker2: