PDA

View Full Version : BZFFL#1 Week 2 Recap!

lordofgun
09-17-2002, 11:20 AM
<h1>BZFFL#1 Week 2 Recap</h1>
<h3>Three teams alone in first</h3>
<p><b>Clumping Platelets – 79<br>Ferdilizers (CalBillsFan) - 81</b><p>Ferdilizers (2-0) took the early lead in the west as they squeaked one out over the disappointing Clumping Platelets (0-2). Jeff Garcia, Cory Dillon, Fred Taylor, and the Bears D all scored in the high teens. The rest of his team didn’t do much, but neither did his opponent. The Clumps received 21 pts. on a huge day from Edgerrin James. Unfortunately, although he had over 220 all-purpose yards, James didn’t manage a TD, which ultimately cost the Platelets the win.<p><b>Aero Planes (Aero II) - 91<br>Rochester Rampage (Mike32282) – 92</b><p>Who would have thunk it?? Lamar Smith scoring 2 TDs as he racks up 25 points? The Rochester Rampage (1-1) are claiming they knew it all along. Darrell Jackson and Brett Favre also came up big for Rochester. Aero Planes (1-1) had more than enough firepower to stop the Rampage. Unfortunately, the firepower sat on the bench. 37 Points from the Chargers defense, and 26 from Jay Fiedler were wasted on the sidelines. Even after the win, it is reported that the Rampage owner was not happy. Apparently, the Aero Planes’ owner refused to sign his football after the game. “I wait in line for 4 hours, and he just walks away with his nose in the air. What ever happened to sportsmanship? I would have gladly lost the game for that autograph.” The Rampage owner said.<p><b>ebenezer – 95<br>Tackling Dummy RJ - 72</b><p>There’s a new power in the Central where ebenezer (2-0) is all alone in front. Donovan McNabb (32 pts) and the Eagles D (22 pts.) more than made up for ebenezer’s deficit going into Monday Night’s game. Ebenezer didn’t get much from their RBs and WRs, but it wasn’t needed. TacklingDummyRJ is now alone in the Central Division basement. A dismal beginning to the season from Kurt Warner has hurt Dummy’s chances at the playoffs, especially when 5 of 8 starters scored in single digits and the high scorer (Charlie Garner) only had 16 points.<p><b>Earthquake Zone (Earthquake Enyart) – 117<br>Lake Eerie Monsters (SB43) - 76</b><p>Good thing Earthquake Zone (1-1) didn’t start Jim Miller! Actually, it wouldn’t have mattered as this game wasn’t even close. The Pats D led the way with 31 points while a couple of Toms, Brady and Jones, each scored in the 20s. You know you had a bad day when your leading scorer is the Cowboys Defense (17 pts.). That’s exactly what happened to the Lake Eerie Monsters (1-1), whose remaining starters disappointed with 12 (Joe Horn) and 11 (Peyton Manning) points being the only other scores worth mentioning.<p><b>Hart Attack (Don137) - 99<br>The Route 20A Cows (Philagape) – 123</b><p>The Route 20A Cows (2-0) caused a Hart Attack (1-1) as they racked up the highest tally in the league. All but one Cows starter scored in double digits, led the way by Ricky Williams with 25 points and Deuce McAllister with 24. The Attack put up an admirable fight with 33 from the Bucs D and 21 from Marshall Faulk.<p><b>Yonkers Platypi Trappers (BF1) - 122<br>The Mean Sharks (lordofgun) – 62</b><p>Last year, an All-Bills team would have been the laughing stock of the league. This year, just like the real Bills, the Yonkers Platypi Trappers (1-1) lead the league in scoring. HUGE days from Drew Bledsoe (36 pts.), Peerless Price (30pts.), and Mike Hollis (19pts.) could have captured this win for the Trappers all by themselves. The mean Sharks (0-2) are so unbelievably dismal that they are not worthy of a single keystroke. Daunte Culpepper scored 31 for the Sharks, but only one other player was in double digits, and their RBs combined for 7 points. The Mean Sharks are said to be close to firing their mascot, as he is said to be “not quite mean enough” by a team official. However, the sharks may need to start their mascot at some point.<p><b>WEEK 3 Game of the week:</b> ebenezer vs. Lake Eerie Monsters – Central division rivals fight it out. This game could pull the Monsters out of the pack or put ebenezer even further out in front.<hr>
If the season ended after Monday Night’s game, playoff teams would be:<p>1. The Route 20A Cows (East)<br>2. Ebenezer (Central)<br>3. Ferdilizers (West)<Br>4. Yonkers Platypi Trappers (wild card)<p>Teams eliminated from the playoffs: The Mean Sharks (Unofficially)

LtBillsFan66
09-17-2002, 11:45 AM
I am the man! Along with Drew, Peerless and Mikey Boy Hollis.

LtBillsFan66
09-17-2002, 11:45 AM
Who writes those articles?

lordofgun
09-17-2002, 01:12 PM
me

Ebenezer
09-17-2002, 01:33 PM
good penmenship!!

TacklingDummy
09-17-2002, 01:41 PM
Kurt Warner is killing me.