PDA

View Full Version : Drew Rosenhaus on ESPN Radio in minutes...

lordofgun
08-13-2003, 03:09 PM
hurry up.

Novacane
08-13-2003, 03:35 PM
When?

Novacane
Never mind...right now!

TypicalBill
anything worth mentioning?

Novacane
08-13-2003, 03:36 PM
ALready done talking about McGahee when I got on.

Earthquake Enyart
08-13-2003, 03:37 PM
:blah:

His fifteen minutes of fame are almost up.

Novacane
08-13-2003, 03:41 PM
another reason to hate him...........He is a "rabid Dolphin fan"

MDFINFAN
08-13-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
another reason to hate him...........He is a "rabid Dolphin fan"

FTG, I'm glad your sister was nice, apparently she doesn't stick around you too much..Met her at sliders.
:bigwave:

Novacane
08-13-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

FTG, I'm glad your sister was nice, apparently she doesn't stick around you too much..Met her at sliders.
:bigwave:

YOu must not of told her you were a fin fan:insane:

MDFINFAN
08-13-2003, 03:56 PM

YOu must not of told her you were a fin fan:insane:

Believe me she knew, like everyone else did, I don't hide my loyalty. Just get over the fact that there's decent people in your family, I know, I wouldn't have believe it myself until I met her.

BTW, if you come down to visit her, lets play some golf, I like golfing also.

Novacane
08-13-2003, 04:17 PM

Believe me she knew, like everyone else did, I don't hide my loyalty. Just get over the fact that there's decent people in your family, I know, I wouldn't have believe it myself until I met her.

BTW, if you come down to visit her, lets play some golf, I like golfing also.

So you're the one that told her you'd play some golf with me? She said someone did but could not remember who. I'll play with you as long as you don't where any Dolphin gear :D

MDFINFAN
08-13-2003, 04:24 PM

So you're the one that told her you'd play some golf with me? She said someone did but could not remember who. I'll play with you as long as you don't where any Dolphin gear :D

And of course you can't wear Bills gear, actually I don't have any dolphins golf gear, unless you count my phins cap. But yea, I asked her about your golf..and if you come down, PM and we can hook up, I know of a lot of courses. From inexpensive to expensive..some real good greens to who the hell called this a golf course. So let me know when. I do enjoy the sport, it's one that's really hard to master. Some days I feel like tiger, other days I've wondered if I've ever played the game before:freako:

StanMarino13
08-13-2003, 05:42 PM
When u have felt uve never played the game before thats not in december is it?? Just wondering if theres a wierd coincidence, if ur linked to our team or something....

Novacane
08-13-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by StanMarino13
When u have felt uve never played the game before thats not in december is it?? Just wondering if theres a wierd coincidence, if ur linked to our team or something....

:huh: BOA?

BillsMan80
08-13-2003, 08:31 PM
I do enjoy the sport, it's one that's really hard to master. Some days I feel like tiger, other days I've wondered if I've ever played the game before:freako:

You are not the only one. It's as frustrating as they come. I go out there and I'll shoot an 80 one day, and the next I'll go out there and shoot an 86 or something around there. In a sport where consistency is the key, consistency is very hard to come by. MD, if you ever come up near Jersey let me know, I'll tee off with ya, even at my home course.

MDFINFAN
08-13-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by BillsMan80

You are not the only one. It's as frustrating as they come. I go out there and I'll shoot an 80 one day, and the next I'll go out there and shoot an 86 or something around there. In a sport where consistency is the key, consistency is very hard to come by. MD, if you ever come up near Jersey let me know, I'll tee off with ya, even at my home course.

Thanks, I hope I'm in my Tiger mood that day...But I will let you know.

SM13

In Maryland, it's hard to play in December, cold, snow and all, I hope it's not linked to the Phins, then I won't play anywhere, during those months, I travel to my brother in law house in Phonix Az..He plays year round and thinks he's the next greatest thing, (imo, to a slice of jelly), but he is pretty good.

FWTG..

Don't worry about it.

:lolcry: