In OT, Mike Tice was thinking.....what exactly?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vabillsfan
    • Jul 2002

In OT, Mike Tice was thinking.....what exactly?!

Don't get me wrong - I'm THRILLED the Bills won a game they deserved to win. What was up though with the Vikes play calling in OT? They went away from everything that had worked for them in regulation. 2 quick passes to the sideline and then a poor dump off to go 3 and out? I'm happy they bombed, but when we had to give up the ball after the missed FG I thought for sure the Vikes would go vertical on us. Tice can make all the faces he wants on the sideline but try coaching a bit pal!!
    Screw you Phins fans, I'm going home!
  • Judge
    • Aug 2002

That was very bizarre.

Mike Tice didn't impress me as a head coach Sunday. Looks like he is way behind Gregg Williams on the learning curve.
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Yep...GW gets the upper hand on Tice. I don't care how "invincible" he looks on the sidelines, EE. He lost!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
        Expert on Experts
        • Jul 2002

You have randy moss on your team. Send him vertical and throw him the ball. We didn't stop it all day!

dont know what they were thinking

Comment

• gunzlingr
          • Jul 2002

He was thinking....

"Gotta hurry home, it's the season premiere of the Sopranos"
          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• JayWood
            The Professor
            • Jul 2002

Iam still trying to figure out what the hell Tice was doing. If they want to call stupid plays they deserve to loose.

GW 1 MT 0
            When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

Working...
            X