PDA

View Full Version : Finally

TypicalBill
08-15-2003, 09:27 AM
we're heading into the season with no rookie starters on either side... certainly makes me feel more comfortable.

MDFINFAN
08-15-2003, 11:09 AM
Hmmm, bad draft huh..LOL

Buckets
08-15-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Hmmm, bad draft huh..LOL

No good 02 draft and great FA aquisitions.

:squish:

MDFINFAN
08-15-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Buckets

No godd 02 draft and great FA aquisitions.

:squish:

You were basically like us, drafting for depth and if a gem sneaks in, Great...I know, I was messing with Typical.

TypicalBill
08-15-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Hmmm, bad draft huh..LOL

:rolleyes: :D

actually, it shows you that we have quality veteran starters and stability at all starting positions... unlike the last couple of years when we had to rely on scrub vets and late round rookies (untested) to start... man this feels good!

Jan Reimers
08-15-2003, 12:15 PM
We do have a bunch of 2nd and 3rd year guys in starting roles or as key backups, which should augur well for us. Players usually make their biggest improvements in those years.

TigerJ
08-15-2003, 05:14 PM
I think Kelsay will get a fair amount of playing time, but if he starts, that means the Bills have basically given up on Denney and Jones is not healthy enough. That would be bad news even though Kelsay's going to be a good player. Everyone else is going to be depth at least for a while (like a couple years). I think Crowell will start for someone someday. The jury is out on Aiken and McGee. Haggan will have to show more speed than I suspect he's got to ever be more than a role player. Or he'll need to add some muscle, retain his speed and move to DE. Sape is a long shot and getting longer to make the team