PDA

View Full Version : D'OH! Spikes not playing tommarow!

Schobel94
08-15-2003, 12:30 PM
This kinda sucks, I know it doesnt really matter, but i wanted to see him play some more. Stevenson is gonna start at weakside. Do you think this will hurt the D a lot? Oh well, it doesnt really matter. If it were a regular season game I doubt he would sit it out.

ryven
08-15-2003, 12:36 PM
I think hes fine but it is better to air on the side of caution.

Throne Logic
08-15-2003, 12:40 PM
This will help the D in the long run. More experience with the first team will help Stevenson. Besides, in this system, pretty much anyone with some talent can be productive if they follow their role. I bet he does fine.

Schobel94
08-15-2003, 12:41 PM
Whatever, I guess it makes no difference, as long as hes healthy during the season (knock on wood!)

Ebenezer
08-15-2003, 12:45 PM
err on caution.

ryven
08-15-2003, 12:53 PM
Thx eb

WG
08-15-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Throne Logic
This will help the D in the long run. More experience with the first team will help Stevenson. Besides, in this system, pretty much anyone with some talent can be productive if they follow their role. I bet he does fine.

Indeed!

I'm pretty sure Spikes will be fine for the season opener w/o some additional work. LOL

Better we see what some of these other guys can do. Also a good opp to see if Fletcher's everything that some of you think he is...

MDFINFAN
08-15-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
err on caution.

Eb, you sig is a little serious don't you think, he looks like he gonna knock himself out, I have to laugh every time I see him..but I was wondering, is he a reflection of the process you go though to deliver a thought....:D

jaja54
08-15-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Eb, you sig is a little serious don't you think, he looks like he gonna knock himself out, I have to laugh every time I see him..but I was wondering, is he a reflection of the process you go though to deliver a thought....:D

:lolcry:

bernielivsey_1
08-15-2003, 01:37 PM
"Better we see what some of these other guys can do. Also a good opp to see if Fletcher's everything that some of you think he is..."

:chuk: Yeah I hate London too 208 of those 209 tackles were right in front of him. He's lazy and doesnt know how to wrap up. He avoids the rush so he doesnt get hurt. The Rams almost didnt give him a ring because he was so inactive and nonessential to their SB win. Do you like anyone on our team Mr. Negative Nelly? :fartdie:

Buffatexas
08-15-2003, 01:37 PM
If I am Stephenson, I am playing like it means my whole career, last thing I would want is to mess up and have to go to the sidelines and face Takeo

lunatic_bills_fan
08-15-2003, 01:56 PM
Boy I hope this "err on cation" statement is indeed what is going on. Missing 2 practices and a pre-season game is very very cautious, I must say.

MDFINFAN
08-15-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by lunatic_bills_fan
Boy I hope this "err on cation" statement is indeed what is going on. Missing 2 practices and a pre-season game is very very cautious, I must say.

Usually a groin will keep someone out for a week or so. Hopefully it's not pulled too badly...extended time missed is not good when new guys are trying to jell and get on one accord.

RedEyE
08-15-2003, 04:19 PM
Stevenson is no Spikes, but he has shown some signs of promise making him a good candidate for special teams. I don't feel like checking stats right now, but I think remember reading that he led the team in tackles last week against the Ravens.