PDA

View Full Version : Titans/Bills game analysis:

WG
08-15-2003, 01:02 PM
Who's with me?

Let's tape the game and discuss w/ some specifics. It takes a lot of time, so be prepared.

I'll be looking specifically at Adams and the DL on D and at the OL on O.

It's on national TV so there's no excuses y'all...

:D

MDFINFAN
08-15-2003, 01:08 PM
Adams should play better this game Wys, I'm sure he was chillin last game, and after he saw himself get knocked down by that one player and his teammates saw that too. I just don't think he will be as laxed this game.

ryven
08-15-2003, 01:16 PM
I agree with MD he also is working on insentives so the coaches also saw that if he wants to get paid hes going to play as hard as possible but he most likely wants to prove to his teamates and skeptics that he still has it so I think we will see a different adams this week from last.

Buffatexas
08-15-2003, 01:33 PM
I will be watching for depth, depth and more depth....as well as ST's...especially as who is backing up spikes....

SamAdamsFan
08-15-2003, 02:13 PM
I'm really interested in watching all of our receivers. With all of the talent on the roster, it's going to be ashame when some of them are going to have to be cut. With Brown and Coleman doing so well, I wonder if Aiken will even make the roster after being a fourth round pick?

WG
08-15-2003, 02:16 PM
Either way, tape the game and we can review everything on the same playing field.

It'll be fun. Besides, what's goin' on for another couple of weeks. Other than work, I'm bored stiff.

SamAdamsFan
08-15-2003, 02:20 PM
I agree Wys. I wish I could tape the game but I have no VCR! I'll try to watch closely though. This will be the first time this year I have watched many of our receivers and DL, I'll pay close attention.

bernielivsey_1
08-15-2003, 03:51 PM
:firehead: I used to tape and rewatch the games during the SB yrs. I actually got to the point where I could call the plays just by seeing the formations. Then I thought, if I could do that the other teams coulds too which was around the time the other teams did figure out the K-Gun. But I wasnt obsessed. BILLS BILLS BILLS BILLS BILLS BILLS BILLS :idunno:

Michael82
08-15-2003, 03:56 PM
I already got one excuse ready.....

The defensive MVP did not play because he was out with an injury! :D

Voltron
08-15-2003, 05:03 PM
I would but I am leaving my TV unpluged this weekend. Over here we have still been having some "after shocks" from the Black out. I prefer to be on the safe side with my $2500 TV :D

The_Philster
08-15-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Voltron
I would but I am leaving my TV unpluged this weekend. Over here we have still been having some "after shocks" from the Black out. I prefer to be on the safe side with my $2500 TV :D

You're gonna miss the game? :eek:

Cntrygal
08-16-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
It's on national TV so there's no excuses y'all...

I think I have a valid excuse. :(

WG
08-16-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282
I already got one excuse ready.....

The defensive MVP did not play because he was out with an injury! :D
Already making invalid excuses, eh!

WTH does Adams play have to do w/ Spikes being out? He attacks at the PoA and it should have no bearing on Spikes playing or not. In fact, the opposite is true! How hard are you gonna be on whomever fills in for Spikes if Adams plays like crap?!

Try those shoes on for a while...

Originally posted by Cntrygal

I think I have a valid excuse. :(

Slacker!

venis2k1
08-16-2003, 11:03 AM
I gotta work, i should be home for the 4th qtr though :(

WG
08-16-2003, 11:16 AM
What?

No one here heard of VHS?

How 'bout Beta?

R. Rich
08-16-2003, 01:10 PM
I'll be watching and taping the game (I forgot to tape the Ravens game).