X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaja54
    • Aug 2003

JESTS lose again!

Nutte retires... leaves NYJ's OL very thin. Brent Smith (hasn't played in two years with injuries) is starter.

• MDFINFAN
    • Jun 2003

Re: JESTS lose again!

Originally posted by jaja54
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...ball&type=lgns

Nutte retires... leaves NYJ's OL very thin. Brent Smith (hasn't played in two years with injuries) is starter.

Actually if Brent is healthy, he's not a bad OT, Miami just got tired of the injuries.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• ryven
      • Jan 2003

Whats happening to them this year.

Comment

• SamAdamsFan
        • Jun 2003

They've had a nightmarish offseason! I live in the NYC area, and almost everyone I know is a Jets fan, they are all really bummed out about the losses. Also, they seem to respect Buffalo's chances for once this year. I like being more of an underdog, but it's good to see all the national media giving our team so much respect and always talking up Spikes.
        "'I get to come off the pill (the football) and destroy everything I touch,' Adams said Monday, a day after agreeing to a four-year contract. 'That's what I've got to do, come off the pill, seek and destroy. The last time I checked, I hadn't seen many guys who can do it better. In fact, I haven't seen any.' He has a point." - The Buffalo News

Comment

• lordofgun
          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I'd rather come in under the radar, but it's not easy to do when you have Bledsoe, Henry, McGahee, Moulds, Spikes, etc.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Wys Guy
            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
            • Jul 2002

Or Denney!

Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• casdhf
              • Jul 2002

The Jets lost a backup guard? I hope they're as deeply troubled about this as I am.
              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                Sab and TD are insignificant
                • Sep 2002

I love your avatar man
                www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• RUDEbyallMEANS
                  • Jun 2003

Every team in AFC East are thin at O-line it seems.. Who will get lucky and not suffer any is the question..

Boston puts Woodson face first. "What else is new???"

>>>>>>>>>> Troy Vincents Worst Nightmare <<<<<<<<<<<

"Who's The BIATCH NOW"!!!!!!!??????

Comment

• Dozerdog
                    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

How are the Bills "thin"?

They have stability, a perrenial pro bowler, a future pro bowler in big mike williams, no injuries or history of injuries, and everyone is signed for beyond this season.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                      How are the Bills "thin"?

They have stability, a perrenial pro bowler, a future pro bowler in big mike williams, no injuries or history of injuries, and everyone is signed for beyond this season.
                      The only depth we have that is proven at all is OT Marcus Price. We have all rookies (basically) backing up at G and C. As soon as we get the thought that we won't get injuries, we'll get them.
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Schobel94
                        The Sack Master
                        • Jan 2003

Mike Pucillo looks good, and if he ends up being really good and becomes the starter, we will have very good depth with Sullivan at G and T (he used to be a tackle and is built more like a tackle). Even if he doesnt start, he is good depth.
                        Beware the sack master!

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Schobel94
                          Mike Pucillo looks good, and if he ends up being really good and becomes the starter, we will have very good depth with Sullivan at G. Even if he doesnt start, he is good depth.
                          I want to see him in regular game action against top talent before I'm sold. If he does supplant Sullivan as the starter, that will earn him some decent marks only because Sullivan, while the weak link in the OL last year, was better than expected.
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                          X