• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Tom Jackson is a MORON

He's got Carolina ranked as his number 8 team, and Buffalo not on the top 10.

In a way, this could be a blessing - no one will see us coming until after we've ran their team over.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

He's holding out on ranking Buffalo higher. He wants to see what we will do to his beloved Broncos.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

This was mentioned earlier.

Comment

• eyedog
        • Jul 2002

well i didn't see it earlier. either way i find it hard to believe that he would rank carolina 8th. they beat baltimore and detroit. they won't have six wins between them and cariolina won't have many more than they do right now. he actually thinks that carolina is better than 22 other teams in this league. unreal.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
          Legendary Zoner
          • Jul 2002

He has to build his fanbase or he will get pushed off the pregame show. That show is too crowded.

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

we've played 10 Quarters in 2 weeks? He is an idiot. It's been about 9 quarters and 24 seconds
            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• JayWood
              The Professor
              • Jul 2002

If my memory serves me right, there was a team last year that no one gave any credit to, even as they worked their way through the playoffs, and eventualy to the super bowl. Then in what many would call an amazing fashion beat the favorite to winm the world championship. No one gave the Patriots credit, and no one took them seriously. Iam not saying that we will go as far this season as the Pats did, but hell you never know. If people want to take us for granted, over look us, and not take us seriously then so be it. We will be the ones laughing last. Ready or not here we come!!
              When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• Halbert
                I'm Not Normal
                • Jul 2002

Wow, that does sound crazy.

What does he base that on? Let's see, who do they have on that team ...

QB Pete - OK, he's a vet but c'mon.
                RB Smith/Foster - Another solid but unspectacular vet in Smith. Foster is untested
                WR Muhammed/Smith - I like Muhsin if he can stay healthy, but Smith?
                TE Walls - cagey vet with bad knees
                OL - I don't know most of those guys
                D - Pretty much no-names except for Peppers and he's a rook.

I don't know. That's either a tremendously knowledgable and gutsy call or is a pathetic over-simplification based on record.

Comment

• Halbert
                  I'm Not Normal
                  • Jul 2002

BTW - I wouldn't put the Bills in the top 10 and certainly would't put Carolina there. But maybe he knows something (else) I don't.

Comment

• eyedog
                    • Jul 2002

he doesn't know anything you don't. carolina will be lucky to win 6 games.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Could you start off any easier than Baltimore, Detroit?
                      Carolina might have all the wins they are going to get, unless they play the Texans.

Comment

• TigerJ
                        • Jul 2002

I think there are 8 teams that are 2-0. Carolina is one of them. I don't think they're anywhere near the eighth best team in the NFL, but maybe that's what he's basing it on.

As for the Bills, I think there are a bunch of teams at 1-1. Buffalo has shown it has an explosive offence, but for whatever reason (special teams errors, penalties etc.) they haven't proven they can stop the other team from scoring. Until they do, don't expect a ton of national recognition.
                        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• itsandthings
                          • Sep 2002

I agree Carolina probably shouldn't be top-10, but...

The Carolina front 7 is very good on defense. Julius Peppers, Mike Rucker, Brentson Buckner, Kris Jenkins, Dan Morgan, Hannibal Navies, Mark Fields. That is among the better front seven combos in the league. Really. Peppers, Ruckers and Morgan are all big-time players.

The Carolina OL is pretty good, and they have some semblance of a decent running game. Todd Stuessie, Chris Terry, Kevin Donnalley and Jeff Mitchell are all solid proven veteran OL. When they get DeShaun Foster back from injury they will be running the ball even better.

Finally, Carolina plays one of the weakest schedules out there. If you play defense, run the ball and have a favorable schedule you are in every game, even if Rodney Peete is your QB.

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                            • Jul 2002

Mike Rucker? I really need to start checking out other teams' rosters......he was one of my favourite Huskers.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                              I have the arms of a new born baby!
                              • Jul 2002

Re: Tom Jackson is a MORON

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                              He's got Carolina ranked as his number 8 team, and Buffalo not on the top 10.

In a way, this could be a blessing - no one will see us coming until after we've ran their team over.
                              the panthers are 2-0...the record says alot sometimes.
                              We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X