PDA

View Full Version : Draft Network Simulator. Fun!

YardRat
01-30-2023, 07:20 PM
27: R1 P27 LB Drew Sanders - Arkansas
59: R2 P28 C John Michael Schmitz - Minnesota
91: R3 P28 S Jordan Battle - Alabama
130: R4 P28 C Jarrett Patterson - Notre Dame
138: R5 P3 RB Kenny McIntosh - Georgia
163: R5 P28 CB Jakorian Bennett - Maryland

Woodman
01-30-2023, 07:41 PM
2 Centers cool!!

YardRat
01-31-2023, 04:01 PM
G - O'Cyrus Torrence, Florida
WR - Jalin Hyatt, Tennessee
S - Brandon Joseph, Notre Dame
C - Olusegan Oluwatimi, Michigan
G - Jarrett Patterson Notre Dame
RB - Kenny McIntosh, Georgia
DL - Cameron Young, Mississippi
S - Brandon Hill, Pitt

Woodman
01-31-2023, 04:07 PM
https://www.nfl.com/news/bucky-brooks-2023-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-bills-giants-land-wide-receivers-in-round-1

Bucky Brooks 2023 NFL mock draft 1.0: Bills, Giants land wide receivers in Round 1

cookie G
02-01-2023, 11:34 PM
After a trade down or two:

27. Peter Skoronski -OT Northwestern Don't know how he fell this low, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

59 John Michael Schmitz - C Minnesota. Some call him the best center in the draft. When I was watching some of the Senior Bowl practices last night, he was holding up really well. Not the biggest, but he wasn't getting pushed around and knows how to use leverage.

91 Will McDonald IV - Edge, Iowa St. Outside of Von Miller, the Dline has a shortage of speed in the pass rushing dept. We need someone that can make OT's chase them on occasion and take them off their game. McDonald might change that. How fast? idk, but faster than Epenesa and Basham. Set the Big12 career sack record, impressive since he didn't start playing football until he was like a junior in high school. He can bend and has a great spin move that will get better with experience.

139. Andrei Iosivas - WR Princeton. Quickly becoming a darling of the Senior Bowl, as he is becoming a nightmare for DB's there. 6'3" 200 lbs and reportedly runs a 40 in the 4.2's. Not sure about tha tbut he's been getting open against some of the best dbs in college football this week.

151 Jammie Robinson S Fl. St. hits, covers, tackles, makes plays, rinse and repeat.

164 Karl Brooks DT/DE Bowling Green. In the past 2 years, he's produced 96 QB pressures, 68 QB hurries and 20 sacks. Those numbers are astounding. Watching him a bit at the Senior Bowl, its understandable how he did it. His first step is outstanding and he's blown by OL from bigger schools with a decent amount of regularity. IDK how he does against the run, I don't really care. He's drafted as a pass rusher. But I will say I didn't see him getting pancaked. 6'4" and a little over 300 lbs.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/196520-karl-brooks-dt-bowling-green/

171 Isaiah Davis RB -South Dakota St. People wanted a bigger back in the stable and he might be it. Nearly 1500 yards for SDST last year and 15 TDs. Arm tackling or a bump won't do it to bring him down. A modern day John Riggins.

259 McClendon Curtis - OG Tenn Chattanooga More depth for the Oline. A big man at 6'6" and 335, and 35 inch arms. He's been more than holding his own this week.

Mace
02-02-2023, 05:38 PM
27: R1 P27 QB Tim DeMorat - Fordham - Allen is toast, time to move on. I declined trades and went right after my guy.
91: R3 P28 K Andre Szmyt - Syracuse - Tyler Bass brings no fire to the locker room, I've had enough of him.
99: R3 P36 K Noah Ruggles - Ohio State - Not real sure about Szmyt, a good GM covers his doubts.
101: R3 P38 P Lou Hedley - Miami - We need a guy named "Lou" out there, Martin is too expensive.
113: R4 P11 FB Hunter Luepke - North Dakota State - Look at that name and tell me this man is not an upgrade.
130: R4 P28 QB Tyson Bagent - Shepherd - Barkley & Keenum are gone. If a guy is good at Shepherd, oh he's good.
139: R5 P3 LB Abraham Beauplan - Marshall - Time to replace Edmunds.
157: R5 P21 LB Bumper Pool - Arkansas - Time to replace Beauplan with a guy who has a great name.
163: R5 P27 C Cam Reddy - Liberty - You're out of here, Morse.
164: R5 P28 C Juice Scruggs - Penn State - A backup center named Juice ? Damn straight.
166: R5 P30 G Sidy Sow - Eastern Michigan - We need a guard, to develop. Will take a long time to develop this one. Perfect.
170: R5 P34 OT B.J. Wilson - Quincy - This is a man that will play some football. Might not be good, but he will.
190: R6 P13 S BJ Foster - Sam Houston State - So far under the radar, I never heard of him. Obvious sleeper. Poyer gone.
231: R7 P12 WR Nikko Remigio - Fresno State - Frosting on DeMorat's cake, he'll light the league up.

Predraft, as the GM, I re signed Saffold to a hefty contract, because he's Saffold.

I let everyone else walk because they're bums and I can find cheap bums anywhere on the release wire. I traded down everywhere I could so I could get those six 5th rounders to shore up my core, and get some kickers with 3rds.

sukie
02-02-2023, 07:14 PM
Cam Reddy… I am Center her me roar.

Mace
02-02-2023, 08:06 PM
Cam Reddy… I am Center her me roar.

I sense a degree of scorn after I traded all those picks for 5th rounders where I could really work. The man played at Liberty, he's got character if limited athletic skills.

sukie
02-02-2023, 08:28 PM
I sense a degree of scorn after I traded all those picks for 5th rounders where I could really work. The man played at Liberty, he's got character if limited athletic skills.
As long as Joe B loves him from behind a pay wall……..

Mace
02-03-2023, 06:02 PM
On a serious note, a lot of problems with this draft class, imho. The best prospects where we need them don't match our junk schemes. They're great prospects, you can tell we won't draft because they wouldn't fit. I keep running the simulators, finding players we won't adapt to using successfully.

Mace
02-05-2023, 06:40 PM
Best I can do atm. Bills use FA to set up their draft though. Not enough picks to cover everything. Hope the coaches step up and adjust.

27: R1 P27 G O'Cyrus Torrence - Florida - Right guard. Bates back to left. He's not mobile enough for what they want.
59: R2 P28 C John Michael Schmitz - Minnesota - Best center, sure. Not mobile enough for what they want.
91: R3 P28 G Steve Avila - TCU - Can play all line positions, not a hardbody, doesn't fit what they want.
130: R4 P28 S Jammie Robinson - Florida State - Best prospect there, what they want, sure. All around game if he's there.
139: R5 P3 LB Owen Pappoe - Auburn - Great in coverage, Edmunds when tangled up. Mlb without enough size. Good team will use him dynamically.
164: R5 P28 OT Ryan Hayes - Michigan - Best developmental tackle prospect left, imho.

Forward_Lateral
02-08-2023, 02:20 PM
27. Broderick Jones, T
59. Sydney Jones, Safety
91. Steve Avlia, Guard
130. Olusegun Oluwatami, C
139. Owen Pappoe, LB
164. Chandler Zavala, Guard
205. Bryce Ford-Wheaton, WR
247. Ryan Greenhagen, LB

Mace
02-08-2023, 05:31 PM
27. Broderick Jones, T
59. Sydney Jones, Safety
91. Steve Avlia, Guard
130. Olusegun Oluwatami, C
139. Owen Pappoe, LB
164. Chandler Zavala, Guard
205. Bryce Ford-Wheaton, WR
247. Ryan Greenhagen, LB

How did you get the 2 extra picks while keeping the originals ?

Forward_Lateral
02-08-2023, 07:39 PM
How did you get the 2 extra picks while keeping the originals ?

No idea

The simulation gave me all of those picks.

Stupid thing

Mace
02-08-2023, 07:53 PM
No idea

The simulation gave me all of those picks.

Stupid thing

Still some good picks, bud, no matter.

DraftBoy
02-15-2023, 07:41 AM
27. Antonio Johnson S Texas A&M - Almost went with Gibbs here, but I think Johnson gives them an heir apparent to Hyde and some insurance in case the Benford switch doesn't happen. He can also play in the slot as the Nickel CB and has the size at DB that Beane covets.

59. Jaelyn Duncan OT Maryland - Big athletic tackle that should push to start at RT against Brown.

91. Ricky Stromberg OC Arkansas - I see him as more of a guard in the offense which I went OC in back to back picks.

130. Alex Forsyth OC Oregon - Veteran and cerebral center who should be able to replace Morse in terms of controlling the OL and making calls. Questions about his ability to anchor against bigger IDL though are a concern.

139. Zacch Pickens DT South Carolina - All potential pick here, Pickens was supposed to be dominant at South Carolina and mostly just flashed in games. He's a bigger body who could add more weight but still has a good first-step.

205. Puka Nacua WR BYU - Big play WR who could eventually replace Davis if he doesn't fix his drop issue.

cookie G
02-18-2023, 12:41 PM
I love this trade down thing with The Draft Network. Was able to get essentially what I wanted and turned 6 picks into 10.

40. John Michael Schmitz C Minnesota. Day 1 starter. Solid in all areas. He was there at 40. I would have considered Hiatt from Tenn. before the trade down, but he was already gone. I would have probably considered an OT first, but there were going to be a few available in the 2nd (see below).

59. Darnell Wright OT- Tennessee Didn't give up a sack in 2022. All SEC. Senior Bowl practice player of the week among OL. Handled Will Anderson against Bama. At the Senior Bowl, had 2 or 3 bad reps against Will McDonald, but other than that was very good.

78. Jayden Reed WR- Michigan St. Another Senior Bowl standout. got open underneath, got open deep. caught everything. Limited in 2022 due to injuries but he looks healed.

98 Daiyan Henley- LB Washington St. He can run, he can tackle, he can cover. Yet another Senor Bowl standout. Voted top LB in Senior Bowl practices. Reads, reacts, attacks.

126. Chase Brown - RB Illinois. 215 lbs, fast strong, productive and can catch. 2600 yards in the past 2 years on the ground, nearly 400 yards in receptions. He takes over for Motor.

130 Jammie Robinson - S Florida St. He's always there for me at this tie in the draft. Its fate.

146 Atonio Mafi - G UCLA. idk about him, but he puts people on the ground when blocking.

Now time to go John Butler

190.Andrei Iosivas WR Princeton. Rumored to run a 4.2 40, but I doubt it. Still, he's fast and has good body control Had over 900 yards last year and good hands. 6'2" 200 lbs and a college track star in the heptathlon. The tools are there to work with.

205. Karl Brooks. DT Bowling Green See earlier mock. He won't be at 205, not after the Senior Bowl week he had.

218 Caleb Murphy Edge Ferris St. First ever DII player to win the Hendricks Award as the best DE in college football. set the NCAA record for sacks in a season with 25.5. 39 TFLS. Nearly half of his tackles last year were TFLs. 2 time DII national champion. 6'3" 250llbs. Great closing speed, is relentless, and knows his way into the backfield.

YardRat
02-18-2023, 01:06 PM
I'm starting to buy into the first round WR mindset even though I'd go elsewhere with the pick.

YardRat
02-26-2023, 10:21 AM
I made my trades for Oliver, McKenzie, Epenesa and brought in Muma from my post in the other thread...

Got a classic slot receiver in the first, maybe the best in this year's draft.
A center in the second and fourth, one or both also play guard until taking over for Morris.
A box safety in Brown, a deep safety with Dean.
A replacement for Oliver's spot in the rotation and an outside WR to develop/depth.

27. WR Josh Downs, North Carolina
59. C Luke Wypler, Ohio State
73. S Sidney Brown, Illinois (pick from Houston for Ed Oliver)
130. C Olusegun Oluwatimi, Michigan
132. DL Karl Brooks, Bowling Green (pick from Carolina for Epenesa)
205. WR Jake Bobo, UCLA
242. S Trey Dean III, Florida (pick from NY Giants for McKenzie)

#91 (3rd) and #139 (5th) to Jacksonville for MLB Chad Muma.

ParanoidAndroid
03-01-2023, 08:37 PM
I appreciate the return of the old title. :)

Woodman
03-02-2023, 09:28 AM
Jalen Carter was booked and released on Wednesday night - ProFootballTalk (https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/02/jalen-carter-was-booked-and-released-on-wednesday-night/)

Jalen Carter back at Scouting Combine - ProFootballTalk (https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/02/report-jalen-carter-back-at-scouting-combine/)

Defensive tackle Jalen Carter (https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/football/nfl/player/70262/jalen-carter) returned to Athens, Georgia to be booked (https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/02/jalen-carter-was-booked-and-released-on-wednesday-night/) on misdemeanor charges of reckless driving and racing on Wednesday night, but it was reportedly a brief stay.
According to multiple reports that PFT has confirmed, Carter has returned to the Scouting Combine in Indianapolis on Thursday. Carter was booked and released after posting a $4,000 bond on Wednesday night.

Mace
03-05-2023, 05:08 PM
I'm starting to buy into the first round WR mindset even though I'd go elsewhere with the pick.

I'm just not. They aren't even sure what they have in Shakir and Davis....and I can't see them giving a marquee addition enough snaps unless they gave up on those two....which I don't see happening either atm.

YardRat
03-05-2023, 06:35 PM
I'm just not. They aren't even sure what they have in Shakir and Davis....and I can't see them giving a marquee addition enough snaps unless they gave up on those two....which I don't see happening either atm.

I'm thinking a pure slot guy, like Downs. Diggs-Davis-Downs with Shakir spelling all of them when they need a blow.

cookie G
03-05-2023, 10:22 PM
I'm thinking a pure slot guy, like Downs. Diggs-Davis-Downs with Shakir spelling all of them when they need a blow.

idk...Hyatt maybe... Id still be tempted. But there are still many questions to be answered with him, like whether he can get off the line, can he run a route, etc. He ran pretty fast today, but he looks even faster o nthe field.

As far as the small/quick guys in the Flowers/Downs/Addison vein, there seems to be a long list of them this year. Dell was very good in the Senior Bowl Practices. Marvin Mims of Oklahoma ran a sub 4.4 today and averaged nearly 20 ypc for his career. Charlie Jones of Purdue was faster than expected, and he was extremely productive this year when he was the primary target.

I don't know if there is a true must-have in the 1st, especially at 27.

Tillman and Mingo, I like them both if we are looking for a big receiver. Tillman was a beast when healthy, Mingo had a good year, weighs about 225 and ran a sub 4.5

But then, it wouldn't be worse than taking that slow safety from Texas A and M at 27.

YardRat
03-06-2023, 05:31 AM
Lol...4.52 isn't really slow, for a safety. I hope that's sarcasm. Hell, Poyer ran a 4.54 and Hyde a 4.56 at their combines, and only 6 safeties ran better 40's than Johnson.

You're right, though, the WR group is deep this year...as are safeties and interior linemen, so who knows who Beane is going to covet and who he is comfortable waiting on. As much as I have clamored for a first round olineman in the past I just don't think this front office places that kind of value on those positions. I also hope he doesn't go RB, those can be found later too. Or made, if you've got the oline and playbook.

ParanoidAndroid
03-06-2023, 08:05 AM
DJ Chark would be awesome in the slot for us. He won't be hugely expensive, either. We could easily re-sight Crowder and run it back with him, too.

The departure of Frazier makes me think we go heavy on D in this draft outside an O lineman or two. Maybe a RB.

cookie G
03-06-2023, 09:54 PM
Lol...4.52 isn't really slow, for a safety. I hope that's sarcasm. Hell, Poyer ran a 4.54 and Hyde a 4.56 at their combines, and only 6 safeties ran better 40's than Johnson.

You're right, though, the WR group is deep this year...as are safeties and interior linemen, so who knows who Beane is going to covet and who he is comfortable waiting on. As much as I have clamored for a first round olineman in the past I just don't think this front office places that kind of value on those positions. I also hope he doesn't go RB, those can be found later too. Or made, if you've got the oline and playbook.

pfft. He finished 6th in a bad draft for safeties. In 2022, he wouldn't have finished in the top dozen or so.

Slow, can't jump, weak.

Barely made it over 20 inches in the vertical;
couldn't broad jump 10 feet;
couldn't break double digits on the bench.

And people want to use a first on him? And have him chase down the Cheetah twice a year?

Ill take my chance on an OL in the first rather than an unathletic safety.

YardRat
03-07-2023, 05:13 AM
pfft. He finished 6th in a bad draft for safeties. In 2022, he wouldn't have finished in the top dozen or so.

Slow, can't jump, weak.

Barely made it over 20 inches in the vertical;
couldn't broad jump 10 feet;
couldn't break double digits on the bench.

And people want to use a first on him? And have him chase down the Cheetah twice a year?

Ill take my chance on an OL in the first rather than an unathletic safety.

The kid plays football. That's what counts. Part of the problem we have is Beane is too enamored with physical freaks that win the underwear olympics and he ends up sticking us under-achievers like Edmunds, Oliver, Rousseau, Brown et al, instead of drafting football players. Another part of the problem is we've had a DC whose philosophy has been "drop off 8 yards, let the Cheetah catch it, then we'll chase him down". Hopefully that changes this year.

Finally, as far as the safety class, there might not be one or two guys that jump off the page and are getting hyped as top 10 picks, but the group is deep and some team could come out of this draft with two starters if they wanted to. FWIW, everybody's darling last year (Hamilton) ran a 4.59.

cookie G
03-08-2023, 10:31 PM
The kid plays football. That's what counts. Part of the problem we have is Beane is too enamored with physical freaks that win the underwear olympics and he ends up sticking us under-achievers like Edmunds, Oliver, Rousseau, Brown et al, instead of drafting football players. Another part of the problem is we've had a DC whose philosophy has been "drop off 8 yards, let the Cheetah catch it, then we'll chase him down". Hopefully that changes this year.

Finally, as far as the safety class, there might not be one or two guys that jump off the page and are getting hyped as top 10 picks, but the group is deep and some team could come out of this draft with two starters if they wanted to. FWIW, everybody's darling last year (Hamilton) ran a 4.59.

Im kinda hoping anyone they draft at 27 is a player.

Mcbeane's big problem is that despite putting 7, count'em 7 1st and 2nd round picks on their defense..(not including Von and Shaq)...they fold at crunch time in the playoffs.

Over 100 points given up and more than 1400 yards in the last 3 playoff losses.

Using the top pick on and unathletic safety won't change that.

Get one in a lower round.

ParanoidAndroid
03-17-2023, 11:56 AM
27. Darnell Wright OT, Tenn.

59. Jack Campbell LB, Iowa

91. Jaquelin Roy DT, LSU

130. Luke Schoonmaker TE, Mich.

137. Tyler Scott WR, Cinn.

205. ​Daniel Scott S, Cal

YardRat
03-31-2023, 04:33 PM
27: R1 P27 LB Jack Campbell - Iowa
59: R2 P28 C Joe Tippmann - Wisconsin
91: R3 P28 S Jordan Battle - Alabama
130: R4 P28 WR Charlie Jones - Purdue
137: R5 P2 DL Jalen Redmond - Oklahoma
205: R6 P28 S Trey Dean III - Florida

DraftBoy
04-05-2023, 06:45 AM
I did a bunch of trades to load up on extra picks this year and next....

Trades:
Bills 1st (27) for Houston 2nd (33), 3rd (73), 6th (188), 7 (230), and 2024 4th Rounder
Bills 3rd via Houston (73) for KC 3rd (95), 4th (122), 5th (166), 5th (179) and 6th (217)
Bills 3rd (91) for CIN 3rd (92), 4th (131), and 2024 Round 5
Bills 3rd via CIN (92) for Arizona 3rd (96), 4th (105), and 2024 5th Rounder
Bills 4th via HOU (122) for Washington 2024 3rd, 4th, and 6th Rounder
Bills 6th via HOU (188) for Arizona 2024 4th and 6th Rounder and Houston 2024 6th Rounder

In the end I ended up with the following haul:
2. 33 - LB Jack Campbell, Iowa
2. 59 - IOL Cody Mauch, North Dakota State
3. 95 - WR Marvin Mims, Oklahoma
3. 96 - SAF Jammie Robinson, Florida State
4. 105 - CB Eli Ricks, Alabama
4. 130 - RB Tank Bigsby, Auburn
4. 131 - DL Mike Morris, Michigan
4. 137 - IOL Andrew Vorhees
5. 166 - SAF Brandon Joseph - Notre Dame
5. 178 - WR Bryce Ford-Wheaton, West Virginia
6. 205 - QB Stetson Bennett, Georgia
6. 217 - OT Warren McClendon, Georgia
7. 230 - EDGE Robert Beal Jr., Georgia

2024 Picks:
Washington 3rd
Washington 4th
Arizona 4th
Houston 4th
Cincy 5th
Arizona 5th
Arizona 6th
Houston 6th
Washington 6th

YardRat
04-05-2023, 06:55 AM
If Beane ends up with 13 picks and Campbell in this draft I will wear a Tremaine Edmunds avatar for a month.

DraftBoy
04-05-2023, 02:19 PM
If Beane ends up with 13 picks and Campbell in this draft I will wear a Tremaine Edmunds avatar for a month.

If Beane doesn’t do some trading down to get us more picks then I’ll just do what I usually do.

Oaf
04-07-2023, 01:29 AM
I did a bunch of trades to load up on extra picks this year and next....

Trades:
Bills 1st (27) for Houston 2nd (33), 3rd (73), 6th (188), 7 (230), and 2024 4th Rounder
Bills 3rd via Houston (73) for KC 3rd (95), 4th (122), 5th (166), 5th (179) and 6th (217)
Bills 3rd (91) for CIN 3rd (92), 4th (131), and 2024 Round 5
Bills 3rd via CIN (92) for Arizona 3rd (96), 4th (105), and 2024 5th Rounder
Bills 4th via HOU (122) for Washington 2024 3rd, 4th, and 6th Rounder
Bills 6th via HOU (188) for Arizona 2024 4th and 6th Rounder and Houston 2024 6th Rounder

In the end I ended up with the following haul:
2. 33 - LB Jack Campbell, Iowa
2. 59 - IOL Cody Mauch, North Dakota State
3. 95 - WR Marvin Mims, Oklahoma
3. 96 - SAF Jammie Robinson, Florida State
4. 105 - CB Eli Ricks, Alabama
4. 130 - RB Tank Bigsby, Auburn
4. 131 - DL Mike Morris, Michigan
4. 137 - IOL Andrew Vorhees
5. 166 - SAF Brandon Joseph - Notre Dame
5. 178 - WR Bryce Ford-Wheaton, West Virginia
6. 205 - QB Stetson Bennett, Georgia
6. 217 - OT Warren McClendon, Georgia
7. 230 - EDGE Robert Beal Jr., Georgia

2024 Picks:
Washington 3rd
Washington 4th
Arizona 4th
Houston 4th
Cincy 5th
Arizona 5th
Arizona 6th
Houston 6th
Washington 6th

I know your username and all—but half of those draft trades make zero sense.

DraftBoy
04-07-2023, 07:22 AM
I know your username and all—but half of those draft trades make zero sense.

It’s what the simulator proposed to me. I don’t disagree that they made zero sense.

Sadly there were much worse offers that were even more lopsided.

Mace
04-10-2023, 06:26 PM
Have a strong feeling this draft will vex me and I'll take the summer off from the Bills for the first time in my life because they mismanaged their golden window.

I've been wrong before....hope I am again....just feels obvious and clear to me. I think Beane provided the players McDermott was incapable of using when he could have or should have. Just my thoughts.

cookie G
04-11-2023, 01:09 PM
Maintaining my steadfast belief that 2 of the first 3 picks should be OL. In the end, we've lost one starter on D. This is the year to improve the OL. Just do it. Find your D players later. They are out there.

After 2 small trade downs...

33. Anton Harrison, OT Oklahoma Darnell Wright was gone, I wouldn't have traded down otherwise. Harrison is a nice consolation prize. And no, he's not Cody Ford. One of the faster OT's in the draft, has good feet and knows how to use them. He knew he had to get stronger after last year, so he put extra time in the weight room in the offseason. It paid off. gave up 4 sacks in the past three years.

59. John Michael Schmitz C Minnesota. I probably would have taken Campbell here and hoped for Tippman in the third, but he was gone. So I nabbed one of the best pass protecting IOL in the draft. Im not complaining. The OL just got better.

91. Jonathan Mingo WR Ole Miss 6' 2" 225 lbs. One of the few bigger WR's with talent in this draft. Good hands, big enough to break tackles, fast enough to get some YAC after he does. 4.46 40 at the combine, fast enough to get by an unsuspecting DB, and big enough with strong hands to make the contested catch. A better route runne rthan is given credit, and supposedly killing it in the interviews.

116. Zach Harrison DE OSU the trade down gave me the ability to take a gamble with the latest athletic freak. Nice smile. He's shown flashes and just needs someone to show him how to put it together.

122. Dorian Williams LB Tulane Fast, can cover a lot of ground, good in pass pro and hits like a MOFO. Shedding blocks might be a problem at 225 lbs...but then again, our 250 lb. MLB wasn't much at shedding them either. We haven't lost nearly as many think.

130. Cory Trice CB Purdue big at 6'3", fast enough. Excels in press coverage. Eventual successor at safety, but if not, at big nickel. Over his past 2 years, his opposing passer rating when targeted was70 in2021 and 51.3 in 2022.

137. Nathaniel Dell WR Houston might not be there at 137, but then again, maybe he will. Ill take his separation ability any day. He was littering the practice field in the Senior Bowl practices with the jocks of opposing Dbs. We can find a way to make him work.

235. Karl Brooks. DT Bowling Green Yeah, he's not going to be there...but he was,so I did. His first step and production earned him a higher draft round than here.

YardRat
04-13-2023, 08:47 PM
Beane really needs to come out of this draft with more than six players. Some of the suggested trades in these sims can be really ridiculous, but there were two that seemed realistic that I hopped on to pick up a couple of extra picks (**) that resulted in a beast WR and second interior lineman. I missed out on DL Brooks in the 4th, taking Schoonmaker and gambling the DL would be there 6 picks later at 137, but love Fehoko in the sixth. This might be my favorite mock to date, and a keeper.

34---Jack Campbell, LB, Iowa (gave up R1/27 for R2/34 and R3/66)
59---Joe Tippman, C, Wisconsin
66---Nathaniel Dell, WR, Houston **
91---Jordan Battle, S, Alabama
131---Luke Schoonmaker, TE Michigan (gave up R4/130 for R4/131 and R5/163)
137---Jalen Redmond, DL, Oklahoma
163---Ricky Stromberg, C/G, Arkansas**
205---Viliami Fehoko, Edge, San Jose State

ParanoidAndroid
04-20-2023, 07:40 PM
Two trades down to get two extra picks. Defense and O-line are set for the near future, a speedy slot late along with a raw OLB with legit speed. I mostly ignored the official visit list and went with my own opinion.

31. Bryan Bresee - DT, Clemson

59. Drew Sanders - LB, Ark.

91. Matthew Bergeron - OT, Syr.

95. Jammie Robinson - S, FSU

130. Ricky Stromberg - C/G, Ark.

137. Andrew Vorhees - G, USC

205. Jalen Moreno-Cropper - WR, Fresno St.

257. Yasir Abdullah LB, - Louisville

POTLAND PSILBYLO
04-20-2023, 09:15 PM
33 Kelee Ringo CB Georgia
77 Henry To'oTo'o LB Alabama
81 DeMarvion Overshown LB Texas
114 Rejzohn Wright CB Oregon State
215 DeMarcco Hellams SAF Alabama
258 Bumper Pool LB Arkansas
UDFA Juice Scruggs. Slash Indiana U of Penn at Cal

ParanoidAndroid
04-21-2023, 01:47 PM
33 Kelee Ringo CB Georgia
77 Henry To'oTo'o LB Alabama
81 DeMarvion Overshown LB Texas
114 Rejzohn Wright CB Oregon State
215 DeMarcco Hellams SAF Alabama
258 Bumper Pool LB Arkansas
UDFA Juice Scruggs. Slash Indiana U of Penn at Cal
Interesting...

I know this is all fo fun but....

I might throw things at my TV.

:rofl:

POTLAND PSILBYLO
04-22-2023, 11:46 AM
Interesting...

I know this is all fo fun but....

I might throw things at my TV.

:rofl:

I went with cool names bro

cookie G
04-23-2023, 10:12 AM
I went with cool names bro

Channeling Key and Peele?

POTLAND PSILBYLO
04-24-2023, 03:42 PM
Yes. Ozmataz Buckshank my favorite.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dWMeIeLmptY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>