• Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Hey Broncos fans!

I see you browsing. YOUR TEAM SUCKS!

Seriously though, I think it's gonna be another nail-biter. The Bills know no other way to play.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• ArcticWildMan

If we can stop the Broncos running game, it'll be another nail biter. If not, look for a longgg day for our Defense!

Comment

• Rebecky
      • Aug 2002

Oh, those Denver RB's! I love to watch Anderson up the middle -- he goes through tackles like butter, doesn't he?

Seriously, what is Buffalo going to do about stopping Anderson and Gary (and Portis)?

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Stacking the line with 8 guys and letting our DB's play on an island by themselves is the only option I see.

This could be a big game for Coy Wire since he is so good at run coverage!

Comment

• northernbillfan
          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

So I fel a safety blitz coming for Wire. And getting a sack on Griese.
          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

I am going to try and get my boss to let me go back up to Alaska for the rest of the season. (a sacrifice on my part of course - after all I lived there in the early 90s and was there on Sunday)
            Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
            X