X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Official Gilbride Sucks Thread!

Pass pass pass... all day long... pass pass pass... while I sing this song....

Gonna take a Pro Bowl Running Back... gonna make him block.... gonna..... yadda yadda yadda...

Pride

Gilbride
  • Fairway To Green
    • Jul 2002

You can't teach an old dog new tricks

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

Meanwhile, Henry has a 62 yard run.

Comment

• Travis Hunter
        • Jul 2002

Yeah I'm with your Pride. It's preseason, and already abandoned the run.
        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Pride
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
          Meanwhile, Henry has a 62 yard run.

Say what you want... KG would rather pass the ball than run... plain and simple.

KG panics at a 2nd down and 6... sorry... that is when you run for 3 yards... to set up a 3rd and 1... then go for the big play... or run it up the middle to keep the drive alive.

Comment

• Travis Hunter
            • Jul 2002

Even on 2nd and 9, it's OK to run.
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

I have to agree, Pride. He's a dog...he likes to chase tires & frisbees I guess...
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Winfield_26
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

I think hes doing a good job in this game, by the way that he knows he needs to #1 develop a chemistry with his new #2 Josh Reed. Secondly we have no order after that. We know Travis Henry is our #1, why try and tire him out already this early. We need to get alot of work into our WR, so that way Bledsoe has some idea of what the hell his 3rd and 4th options are gonna do. Its stupid to criticize a OC based on a preseason game.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Either way, somebody's got to be the one to remove Bledsoe's horse blinders.

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Winfield_26
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Horse blinders? I think you need to remeber that this is preseason and does not count.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• bernielivsey_1
                      • Jul 2003

If were going to be a running team we have to practice running. I want 1 pass for every 2 runs. we need to get run blocking down or were dun.
                      In Marv We Trust
                      The Past Is Now The Future

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Winfield_26
                        Horse blinders? I think you need to remeber that this is preseason and does not count.
                        I disagree. He has tunnel vision. If he's doing it now, what makes you think he won't do it in reg season?

Comment

• Wys Guy
                          Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                          • Jul 2002

Re: Official Gilbride Sucks Thread!

Originally posted by Pride
                          Pass pass pass... all day long... pass pass pass... while I sing this song....

Gonna take a Pro Bowl Running Back... gonna make him block.... gonna..... yadda yadda yadda...

Pride

Gilbride
                          :

Tell us something new...

The BIG question is why was he promoted after last season???

Again, one of my big questions for TD!
                          Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                            Either way, somebody's got to be the one to remove Bledsoe's horse blinders.

He's only good when he's got a long field and plenty of time.

He's not good when he has to go past his first two options, when he's rushed, when the field is tight, or when there's too much going on.

This isn't new, it's just something that poeople won't admit.
                            Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy

This isn't new, it's just something that poeople won't admit.
                              what do you suppose it will take for them to finally admit it? lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X