PDA

View Full Version : mybills take on 1st quarter

mybills
08-16-2003, 08:46 PM
oops, I meant "first half"

I was not impressed with Josh Reed in the first Qt. and Bledsoe still makes me puke.

...and just like I said last year, we need a new center. There's NO excuse for him to jump and cause a flag. I can't wait to see how many (too high) and (too low) shotgun snaps he pulls this year! Hey Teague, Bledsoe is over six feet tall, you've only got at least a four foot verticle range you putz!

Hey MCMgirl, I like your QB! :) :(

btw, somebody started a thread a couple of weeks ago, about who will be most impressive..or something to that effect. My answer was, Travis Henry..

I'll take that bow now! :D Go Henry! That was awesome how he punted it into the crowd, too! lol.

The_Philster
08-16-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by mybills
Hey MCMgirl, I like your QB! :) :(

She's gotta be loving him right now too....she went to the game
Originally posted by mybills
I'll take that bow now! :D Go Henry! That was awesome how he punted it into the crowd, too! lol.
:hail: mybills

WG
08-17-2003, 11:44 AM
Reed had one dropped pass that I saw, but one great catch too.

Moulds had two passes dropped that he should have caught too.

I'm not worried about those two.

My biggest concerns right now are a fair OL play w/ a completely immobile QB. If our OL play doesn't improve, Drew's a LOCK to have more sacks last year than this.

For anyone who didn't notice, the Titans usually brought the house on 3rd-downs and were completely successful due to Drew's slow reads, poor mobility, and sketchy protection!