• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

mybills take on 1st quarter

oops, I meant "first half"

I was not impressed with Josh Reed in the first Qt. and Bledsoe still makes me puke.

...and just like I said last year, we need a new center. There's NO excuse for him to jump and cause a flag. I can't wait to see how many (too high) and (too low) shotgun snaps he pulls this year! Hey Teague, Bledsoe is over six feet tall, you've only got at least a four foot verticle range you putz!

Hey MCMgirl, I like your QB! :)

btw, somebody started a thread a couple of weeks ago, about who will be most impressive..or something to that effect. My answer was, Travis Henry..

I'll take that bow now! Go Henry! That was awesome how he punted it into the crowd, too! lol.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
    Hey MCMgirl, I like your QB! :)
    She's gotta be loving him right now too....she went to the game
    Originally posted by mybills
    I'll take that bow now! Go Henry! That was awesome how he punted it into the crowd, too! lol.
    mybills
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Wys Guy
      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
      • Jul 2002

Reed had one dropped pass that I saw, but one great catch too.

Moulds had two passes dropped that he should have caught too.

I'm not worried about those two.

My biggest concerns right now are a fair OL play w/ a completely immobile QB. If our OL play doesn't improve, Drew's a LOCK to have more sacks last year than this.

For anyone who didn't notice, the Titans usually brought the house on 3rd-downs and were completely successful due to Drew's slow reads, poor mobility, and sketchy protection!
      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

Working...
      X