• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Van Pelt

still has what it takes...if he were a golfer, his short game would be awesome! lol!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

AVP!!! AVP!! AVP!!
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

poor avp, that was a freak accident! but I'm sure his "haters" will have something to say about it otherwise!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

I've always been a fan of AVP. Back on usenet I was the leader as far as pushing to cut both those other losers and keep just AVP
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• bernielivsey_1
          • Jul 2003

Start AVP and bench Drew for next game. I'm tired of seeing the same mistakes as last yr. Penalties 103 yrds. This stinks.
          In Marv We Trust
          The Past Is Now The Future

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

FLAG THAT!

I am so tired of the penalties!

Comment

• Cntrygal
              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
              • Jul 2002

What happened?
              Originally posted by notacon
              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
              X