PDA

View Full Version : My first time....

chubluv
08-16-2003, 11:08 PM
This is my first time on the boards after a Bills game. Listening to all of you is better then any post game rap-up in town or out of town!!

I cant wait for the season to start for real so we know what our team really looks like. i mean after all it is preseason for god sakes. I cant wait to start chiming in with my own comments after losses & wins. Hopefully alot more wins then losses.

Thanks for all the insites its been real.... You guys are the best!!!

I've told all my friends & family to check out the site...

:gobills:

Cntrygal
08-16-2003, 11:13 PM
:D Glad you enjoyed it. If you thought all that was fun, wait till everyone gets home from the game. :evil:

clumping platelets
08-16-2003, 11:14 PM
I've been telling some of your family also but they obviously don't listen to me :sadwalk:

I would like to concur with my bowling team's MVP, I'll be more critical once the season starts. I would rather enter the regular season healthy and show improvement.

The_Philster
08-16-2003, 11:18 PM
Just wait til the regular season. If you're at all like me and want to at least scan every post before logging off, it'll take you forever to leave the Zone after a Bills road game :eek: it gets busy beyond belief some times.

chubluv
08-16-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Just wait til the regular season. If you're at all like me and want to at least scan every post before logging off, it'll take you forever to leave the Zone after a Bills road game :eek: it gets busy beyond belief some times.

I'll have time my wifes always sleeping by time the 4 o'clock games are over. That way she cant yell at me to leave the computer lol

mrs chubluv:rock:chubluv

:injured: <----- chubluv----->:hang:

mybills
08-16-2003, 11:55 PM
How many wives do you have? :eek:

j/k...you'll get more controversy here than you would a radio show or other...please...don't let anyone's opinion sway you from what you see! :D

:cheers:

ps, welcome to the zone!