• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chubluv
    BillsZone bowling team MVP
    • Jan 2003

My first time....

This is my first time on the boards after a Bills game. Listening to all of you is better then any post game rap-up in town or out of town!!

I cant wait for the season to start for real so we know what our team really looks like. i mean after all it is preseason for god sakes. I cant wait to start chiming in with my own comments after losses & wins. Hopefully alot more wins then losses.

Thanks for all the insites its been real.... You guys are the best!!!

I've told all my friends & family to check out the site...

We are in 5th place
    Clump is on the IR
    Chubluv average is 167
    Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
    Become a member of BDZ !!!!

• Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Glad you enjoyed it. If you thought all that was fun, wait till everyone gets home from the game.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• clumping platelets

I've been telling some of your family also but they obviously don't listen to me

I would like to concur with my bowling team's MVP, I'll be more critical once the season starts. I would rather enter the regular season healthy and show improvement.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Just wait til the regular season. If you're at all like me and want to at least scan every post before logging off, it'll take you forever to leave the Zone after a Bills road game it gets busy beyond belief some times.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• chubluv
          BillsZone bowling team MVP
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
          Just wait til the regular season. If you're at all like me and want to at least scan every post before logging off, it'll take you forever to leave the Zone after a Bills road game it gets busy beyond belief some times.
          I'll have time my wifes always sleeping by time the 4 o'clock games are over. That way she cant yell at me to leave the computer lol

mrs chubluvchubluv

<----- chubluv----->

We are in 5th place
          Clump is on the IR
          Chubluv average is 167
          Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
          Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

How many wives do you have?

j/k...you'll get more controversy here than you would a radio show or other...please...don't let anyone's opinion sway you from what you see!

ps, welcome to the zone!
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
            X