PDA

View Full Version : Pew!!!!!!

Historian
08-16-2003, 11:46 PM
Sorry, but from my vantage point, the Bills flat out stunk tonight. It was even tougher to watch in high definition!

I would like to know what Gregg Williams is thinking. His starting QB is getting pounded into the turf, but he keeps him in. Our cornerbacks are getting burned all over the field. The team has absolutely no pass rush, and penalty flags are being thrown all night long.

Where is this discipline that was supposed to be installed when this guy took over? Where is the organization? Preseason or not, there was no execution tonight...by anyone! The only thing people could hang their hat on over the last couple of years, was that these players never quit on Williams, even when they were 3-13. Tonight, I didn't even see anyone try.

I don't know what these guys are thinking about, but it sure isn't football.

StanMarino13
08-17-2003, 12:19 AM
Only preseason dude...And if preseason is any indication at all, the third game is when u'll see more of the starters and maybe a few plays.

Halbert
08-17-2003, 06:09 AM
Reminder: Preseason results are meaningless.

Jan Reimers
08-17-2003, 06:59 AM
I, too, am concerned with the lack of intensity, the lack of a pass rush, and the stupid penalties. Let's wait until next week, however, before we make any judgments - and even then, we're a couple of weeks from the real thing.