Man, the Jills are really HOT! (Check out their new calendar)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Man, the Jills are really HOT! (Check out their new calendar)

You gotta see this! The Buffalo Jills look really hot (contrary to popular belief). October is my new favorite month!

• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Here's October!

Comment

• Jaded 7
      Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
      • Jul 2002

Re: Man, the Jills are really HOT! (Check out their new calendar)

Originally posted by Mike32282 October is my new favorite month!
      October is my favorite month too, Mike. :)

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
      Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
      The only answer I found for all this hurt
      Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• 4thAndLong
        I'm Really 4 and Short
        • Sep 2002

They were never this hot

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

October is a good month. As a matter of fact, the 9th of October rocks!!

Comment

• Jaded 7
            Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
            • Jul 2002

Personally I prefer the 1st and the 23rd.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
            Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
            The only answer I found for all this hurt
            Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

I just prefer the girl of the month!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

She could use a pound or two...she looks a little malnurished

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Or how about the cover girl? DAMN!

Comment

• Halbert
                    I'm Not Normal
                    • Jul 2002

Totally serious here ...

Is this a sign that all the attention paid to the Bills the last couple years is making them a premier franchise?

You got Marv and Jim going into the hall and all the talk that generated regarding the 4 straight SB's.

You got St.John Fisher putting together the best camp in the NFL.

You got TD coming to town and overseeing a massive overhaul that gets the attention of the league.

You got DB coming in here with all the fanfare in the world.

For so many years the Bills were the ugly step sisters, like the Cubs of the NFL. And to tell you the truth, the cheerleader reflected that. Every guy who ever grabbed the binoculars from someone to oogle at the cheerleaders ended up giving them back in 4.2 seconds.

But not this year. The Jills have NEVER been that hot. Even with all the studio makeup and stuff, they still were only "cute". These girls are, well, rather smokin.
                    Last edited by Halbert; 09-17-2002, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282
                      Here's October!

That's Mickey. She was a Buffalo Bombshell until this season. I met her at the Destroyers open practice. Pretty cool but she seemed to forget who I was

However, my buddy Julie P still loves me. With all the action opening day, I didn't get a chance to visit with any of the Jills except that I did get a chance to say hi to Julie. She rocks.
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

PHIL when are you gonna hook a brotha up??? Us section 122 guys gotta stick together!!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Julie's married, old buddy. As a matter of fact, she almost wasn't going to come back this year so she and her husband could start their family. She told me that before the Panthers game last year.
                          Funny story. My buddy Troy and I were heading out of the Bills Store to chase down Nichole and Karla (Karla is a fomer member of my Yahoo group...cp scared her off. )and when we caught up to them, they were busy signing some calendars so Troy pointed out a couple of other Jills nearby. From a distance, it looked like Jenni and Erin (CP knows Erin, BTW) so we went over to say hi. When we got closer, we realized that the one I thought was Erin was white and as I got even closer, I realized it was Diana and Julie. I came up behind them and tapped Julie on the shoulder. She turned around, screamed "Phil!" and gave me a big hug...right outta the blue.
                          Anyway, she let me know how she was thinking about not coming back this year. But, I got a little inside help to get her to return. Holly (the girl in the thong in last year's calendar) from last year's squad was a hairstylist in town here at the time and I got my hair done by her the Tuesday after the home finale. We got to taking about her experiences on the squad and about Julie (Julie was Holly's captain last year). She told me that the girls were all trying to talk Julie into staying for another season so I told her that, when she went to the Christmas party the Jills were having the next night, to express to Julie how much I'd miss having my "buddy" on the sidelines if she left.
                          At the uniform unveiling, Julie was the last Jill to come by where I was sitting and she gave me a big wave and a smile and nod when I told her that Holly must have done a god job convincing her to stay.

damn...that felt like a Wys post...
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Wys would still be typin'

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                              • Jul 2002

Boo. My favourite Jill isn't in the calendar.

Comment

Working...
                              X