• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WG
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

It's funny...

In the Adams interview the "commetators" were talking about how Adams commands double teams and opens up the lanes for the other defenders and that's what makes him sooo good!

I guess they've been watching another game this evening!

Hey Joe,

Try watching the game you're calling, eh!

Adams had one, (1), double team all evening. I liked that play where one lone OL-man dumped him backwards on his ass tho!

Very nice Sam!!

You're right about one thing Sam, we do have a ways to go, but a LOT of that is due to YOU!

Lose some weight, show some discipline, and play anywhere close to the money you're getting please! Not like a 7th round third team player who's on the bubble!
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

• MDFINFAN
    • Jun 2003

I was surprise by his play tonight as well, I thought he'd do a lot better in this game..He looked like last week, if he's not going to show anything until the season starts, he's going to get hurt playing like this in preseason. I know he plays better than this. I at least gave him until the 8th game before he started to play like this. I'm not sure what he's doing, but I know your team will play better than this when the real season starts.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Wys Guy
      • Jul 2002

Actually MD, he looked worse to me than last week. At least last week he played like he cared. He played this week as if it was week 4 and he only had one play left and didn't want to push it. Unfortunately he played like that all game long.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
        • Jul 2002

Either way, it's not a good sign when the only bright spots on your first team play are 1 big run along w/ your Kicker!

We're gonna have to have shown a little bit more than that if we fully expect to beat the Pats on opening day.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
          • Jul 2002

In the preseason you're supposed to work out the chemistry quirks and team play and look for new starters to replace problem areas.

In the preseason your start players ought to be relatively refined and at least average heading into the season.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• MDFINFAN
            • Jun 2003

I will say this, TH will be a monster this year, he broke arm tackles like they were nothing, He did some good short yardage work at well, and you did have another big play, this time it was the long run, plus Gary took it to the house in the redzone on the first carry. Those little things will be would your season is about..I think Gilbrite see this as well, it's obvious, when Th runs the ball, your team flourish..Right now, for some reason, your passing game is not as sharp as it needs to be. But in the regular season I expect that TH's running will open that up for you. On the D side, your middle was clot up pretty much, I'm talking 1st D. Your DE's are the only real weak spots I see, I think Winfield was trying something on that deep pass and just got beat on a prefect throw. That ball didn't give him any time to adjust...He just got out of position on that one. This of course is just MHO.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• ryguy8161
              BRING IT
              • Jul 2002

I didn't like Denney last night. It seemed like he thought he could just run through tackles, but then got a big wake up call.

Comment

• casdhf
                • Jul 2002

Hey, stat man, what was Eddie George's YPC last night?
                Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• ryjam282
                  Offical Billszone Starting QB
                  • Mar 2003

Eddie's YPG was something like 2.2, so that is nice.

Ryan Withey
                  Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Wys Guy
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ryguy8161
                    I didn't like Denney last night. It seemed like he thought he could just run through tackles, but then got a big wake up call.
                    Agreed!

Originally posted by casdhf
                    Hey, stat man, what was Eddie George's YPC last night?
                    Hey Sherlock,

What have most first string top RBs avg. YPC for this and prior preseasons??

Answer that and then you'll find your who cares issues!

RBs always go easy in PS. Always. They are the ones w/ the greatest risk of injury and their play is more predicated on their OLs. Most don't get but 2-5 carries. Other than that one run Henry's #s haven't exactly astounded anyone. Both Gary and Burns were in the 2.x's and Henry only averaged 3.5 on his other two carries. No one's made a stink out of that.

Nice to be in tune w/ preseason play tho, isn't it!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                      • Jul 2002

And cas, I don't suppose you happened to notice our pass D, did ya?

Nahhh...

Inconsequential I suppose. Especially against a team like the Pats!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X