Sell all your tickets! Get rid of all your Bills stuff! Start preparing for 2004.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Sell all your tickets! Get rid of all your Bills stuff! Start preparing for 2004.....

Because we suck! That's right all you Season Ticket Holders!!! The Buffalo Bills suck! We are the same as last year. We are going to be worse than 8-8 and will play really bad. Sell all your tickets, Wys! The Season is OVER! We really suck! The Bills are going to get the #1 pick of the 2004 draft and can get themselves a real quarterback!

Come on Guys!!! It's PRE-SEASON!!!
    Lighten up! You know that the Defense was just a basic D and is as vanilla as you can get. How the hell do you expect them to be able to do anything without all these schemes? As for Adams...he HATES pre-seasons and usually never plays hard during the pre-season. Bledsoe is NOT bad....he has had some problems with finding open receivers and his receivers have dropped the ball too much. That's what the pre-season is FOR!!! To work on all this stuff! Before you all go gloom and doom anymore....get off that ledge and chill out. There is still about 21 days left until the REAL season begins. Then and ONLY then can you complain and ***** and whine about them sucking. But relax guys!

• ArcticWildMan

Mike.

No doubt. You would think we suddenly became the Bungals or something. Some folks need to relax.

Comment

• Schobel94
      The Sack Master
      • Jan 2003

I know really, geeze, nobody actually plays in the preseason, there is absolutely NO correlation between preseason and regular season. Last years preseason we were terrible, so what, who cares, I dont.
      Beware the sack master!

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
        Mike.

No doubt. You would think we suddenly became the Bungals or something. Some folks need to relax.

That's the smilie I was looking for!

Originally posted by Schobel94
        I know really, geeze, nobody actually plays in the preseason, there is absolutely NO correlation between preseason and regular season. Last years preseason we were terrible, so what, who cares, I dont.
        EXACTLY! And you know it doesn't matter when Takeo Spikes is held out with a minor injury, Dave Moore is held out with a minor injury and the teams want to end it as soon as possible sometimes. lol

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282
          Because we suck! That's right all you Season Ticket Holders!!! The Buffalo Bills suck! We are the same as last year. We are going to be worse than 8-8 and will play really bad. Sell all your tickets, Wys! The Season is OVER! We really suck! The Bills are going to get the #1 pick of the 2004 draft and can get themselves a real quarterback!
          Ok.....*sniff, sniff* But who's gonna buy them as badly as they suck?

Concern is appropriate for the sloppy play but it's way too early to throw in the towel. This is the franchise that made 2 of the 4 biggest comebacks in NFL history (including #1) and we aren't even down yet. If we come out looking awful against the Pats is when we get anxious.
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla *****
            • Jul 2002

What is this, the Gestapo? Can't i express concern with the fact that we had 16 penalties for 178 yards?
            i know preseason games are meaningless, and that we aren't showing half of what we got. What pisses me off is the sloppiness i saw, the lack of any pass rush whatsoever, and a lack of commitment to the running game.
            Preseason is a good time to evaluate where a team needs improvement. Sorry if my negativity bothered any of y'all.

Comment

• cordog
              eat, drink, and be merry
              • Apr 2003

No dont listen to them, sell you tickets, ill buy

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
                What is this, the Gestapo? Can't i express concern with the fact that we had 16 penalties for 178 yards?
                i know preseason games are meaningless, and that we aren't showing half of what we got. What pisses me off is the sloppiness i saw, the lack of any pass rush whatsoever, and a lack of commitment to the running game.
                Preseason is a good time to evaluate where a team needs improvement. Sorry if my negativity bothered any of y'all.
                EXACTLY! And this is just what PRE-SEASON is for! It is the time where stupid penalties are made and players are a little sloppy. In a regular game, I don't think Moulds or Reed would have dropped those passes. The offensive line should put Marques Sullivan back in and then work with Mike Williams to get his aggressiveness back in. But again...this is what PRE-SEASON is for. To make those little tweaks, fix problems AND evaluate the team.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Uhh...a little to the right, Shelby.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cordog
                    No dont listen to them, sell you tickets, ill buy
                    Me too! Hopefully this pre-season stuff works and gets people like Wys to start selling their tickets.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
                      You facist!

Be excited shelby!!!

Be excited that the first unit O looks worse than last year!

Be excited that Adams is such a lard that he can't even move and looks fully exhausted early in the 2nd Q!

Be excited that TD's about a good a judge of DE talent as Phillips was at coaching!

Be excited that the fans are gonna root, root, root Bledsoe into popularity again this season as we score a whopping 16 PPG again!

WOOHOO!!!

Be excited that apparently the coaching staff has learned nothing since last season!!

YAHOOOO!!

Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282

Me too! Hopefully this pre-season stuff works and gets people like Wys to start selling their tickets.
                        I'll be at the game Mike, but it's your ass I'm kicking if we lose!!

Don't go askin' me why if it happens tho...

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Oh man!! I want pics!

Comment

• ryguy8161
                            BRING IT
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy

You facist!

Be excited shelby!!!

Be excited that the first unit O looks worse than last year!

Be excited that Adams is such a lard that he can't even move and looks fully exhausted early in the 2nd Q!

Be excited that TD's about a good a judge of DE talent as Phillips was at coaching!

Be excited that the fans are gonna root, root, root Bledsoe into popularity again this season as we score a whopping 16 PPG again!

WOOHOO!!!

Be excited that apparently the coaching staff has learned nothing since last season!!

YAHOOOO!!

You can sit there and whine about things that can be corrected, or you can be thankful that one of our star players doesn't have to sit out the first few games of the season. (ie-falcons)

Comment

• Wys Guy
                              • Jul 2002

I'll take one afterwards w/ my 13 2E stuck up there after I get my foot out of it...

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X