PDA

View Full Version : Look folks...

WG
08-17-2003, 03:23 PM
the Bills played like crap yesterday w/ their first teams and their first teams didn't play much better last week.

We can excuse it or whatever. But those are the facts. The first team O has struggled immensely.

We need to straighten this train out before next Saturday's game v. ST. Louis as it'll be our last chance to test it v. a decent team before the season begins.

Novacane
08-17-2003, 03:24 PM
zone buck whore :D

Dozerdog
08-17-2003, 04:08 PM
That was short.

See Wys? you can make your point in under 500 words!:D

The_Philster
08-17-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
That was short.

See Wys? you can make your point in under 500 words!:D

Yeah...but he makes up for it with the next post. :D

Bufftp
08-17-2003, 04:37 PM
i prefer one 500 word post over 100 five word posts :D

Billz_fan
08-17-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
the Bills played like crap yesterday w/ their first teams and their first teams didn't play much better last week.

We can excuse it or whatever. But those are the facts. The first team O has struggled immensely.

We need to straighten this train out before next Saturday's game v. ST. Louis as it'll be our last chance to test it v. a decent team before the season begins.

I can agree with that. I still won't panic though untill it counts.

Patrick76777
08-18-2003, 08:13 AM
No we don't. We do not need to be better by Saturday. Let's just get these P.O.S. games over with without any injuries.

I don't care if we lose 42-0 on Saturday.

Ebenezer
08-18-2003, 08:14 AM
I didn't see a ball thrown more than 15 yards down field...I did not see much with blitz packages...either they are showing nothing or they have nothing...I would bet it is the former.

justasportsfan
08-18-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
I didn't see a ball thrown more than 15 yards down field...I did not see much with blitz packages...either they are showing nothing or they have nothing...I would bet it is the former.

I say we're not showing anything. We're playing Bellichick for the first game. Granted he's a great coach and Gilbride is no Norv, we don't want to give him anything.

R. Rich
08-18-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
No we don't. We do not need to be better by Saturday. Let's just get these P.O.S. games over with without any injuries.

I don't care if we lose 42-0 on Saturday.

I agree with you Patrick in that I could care less about the score. What I don't want to see is a team looking like it doesen't know what's going on, like committing 178 yards worth of STUPID, careless penalties or having the ball for over 7 minutes and gaining a grand total of TWO yards!! Lose all the preseason games, I don't care, just don't look like total crap in the process. I know you don't want to show off what you do in the regular season, but the fundamental mistakes have nothing to do with stragegy.

NC-BILLS44
08-18-2003, 09:58 AM
I don't care much about the score of preseason games, but the penalties and lack of a pass rush does concern me. I know that we will blitz more during the regular season, but our D-line should be able to get to the QB once in a while, without a blitz.

The_Philster
08-18-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by R. Rich
I agree with you Patrick in that I could care less about the score. What I don't want to see is a team looking like it doesen't know what's going on, like committing 178 yards worth of STUPID, careless penalties or having the ball for over 7 minutes and gaining a grand total of TWO yards!! Lose all the preseason games, I don't care, just don't look like total crap in the process. I know you don't want to show off what you do in the regular season, but the fundamental mistakes have nothing to do with stragegy.

Same here. The score doesn't matter so much as the fact that we have to eliminate stupid mistakes.