PDA

View Full Version : Official Winfield Sucks Thread!

Schobel94
08-18-2003, 07:01 PM
Winfield SUCKS... the air outa recievers when he knocks them on their ass!! lol, just havin some fun. I like him, resign him now!

ArcticWildMan
08-18-2003, 07:45 PM
Move him to safety and sign a real cover CB next year.

The Spaz
08-18-2003, 07:48 PM
A real cover corner? Since when and how long has Winfield sucked? Give me a break guy gets burnt once in a blue moon and now he sucks all of a sudden.

Schobel94
08-18-2003, 08:08 PM
Winfield is awsome, he is a great cover corner, almost no one throws to his guy, ever. Arctic you're wack, he never gets beat. You could tell against Tenn. he was going for the INT but the guy never cut, he wouldnt do that in the regular season, too much risk, but in the preseason who cares!

LtBillsFan66
08-18-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Schobel94
Winfield is awsome, he is a great cover corner, almost no one throws to his guy, ever. Arctic you're wack, he never gets beat. You could tell against Tenn. he was going for the INT but the guy never cut, he wouldnt do that in the regular season, too much risk, but in the preseason who cares!

:up:

Demon
08-18-2003, 08:41 PM
wow, people surpise me everyday. Winfield sucks........... yeaaaaaaaaaaaah.... riiiiiight. Sorry to disappoint people, but the Bills arn't going to be 16-0 in the regular season.

Halbert
08-18-2003, 08:46 PM
Please give to the Sarcasm Perception Challenged Society.

bernielivsey_1
08-18-2003, 10:29 PM
You suck
Winfield SUCKS... the air outa recievers when he knocks them on their ass!! lol, just havin some fun. I like him, resign him now! This quote proves it. No offence meant.

WG
08-18-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Halbert

LMAO Hal!!!

They say my posts are too long. Well, this spells it right out. I guess anymore than a phrase or simple claus is about the limit for comprehension...

:D

Demon
08-18-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Halbert

Actually, i read "Winfield sucks" and that was enough to read of that garbage. I guess i should read whole posts, but if you post something really stupid then don't expect the rest to read your posts.

Schobel94
08-18-2003, 11:50 PM
lol this is hilarious, now we know people dont actually READ posts, they just read two word titles and form unfounded opinions and post them! lol, ok for those of you still not getting it

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC! lol, I like Winfield, hes good, great, but he SUCKS... at letting recievers catch balls..... lol....

bernielivsey_1
08-19-2003, 12:20 AM
:baby: OOOOOOOHHHHHH you were being sarcastic. I should try that some time. Tom Donahoe SUCKS. McGhee what was he thinking. Whats out record since he's been here. The Steelers didnt win a SB when he was there. Besides with his white hair he reminds me of Muckler. Wow thats fun.:biggrin:

mikemac2001
08-19-2003, 12:39 AM
Wys is always right and he is the coolest person ever. Your right this is fun.

WG
08-19-2003, 12:47 AM
Somebody's getting testy...

...easy mac! Don't have angina, eh. ;)

We need ya for the season...!

mikemac2001
08-19-2003, 01:01 AM
did u erase my post about van pelt like the weed .....its funny and true

WG
08-19-2003, 01:12 AM
No, somebody else moved it into the Spam forum...

Not a cool thread BTW.

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-19-2003, 07:13 AM
With Shawn Springs and Champ Bailey being free agents next year and if players like Chris Gamble, Marlin Jackson, and Sean Taylor come out early there will be a nice selection of DBs next year. If I was Winfield's agent I might think about getting the best deal he can get right now.

WCoastFin
08-19-2003, 02:52 PM
Winfield got burned by McCareins (Sp?) ???/ That was nasty....

ArcticWildMan
08-19-2003, 04:06 PM

Keep telling yourself that. The guy is AVERAGE in coverage. He is a beast in run support and tackling after a pass, but he is not a coverage CB like Clements is.

He would make a much better safety.

Schobel94
08-19-2003, 07:56 PM
I dont know how you can say that, what evidence do you have to back up this unfounded claim?

ArcticWildMan
08-19-2003, 08:19 PM
How about.....0 INT's last season. And a whopping total of 5 in the previous 3 seasons to that.

The_Philster
08-19-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
0 INT's last season. And whopping total of 5 in the previous 3 seasons.

The only thing that really shows is he has hands of stone, like Thomas Smith did.

The Spaz
08-19-2003, 08:24 PM
How many times has he been flat out burnt!

ArcticWildMan
08-19-2003, 08:25 PM
Sorry...I don't have game film to go back and look at, but I do remember several games last year and the year before where people were complaining about him giving up big plays.

ArcticWildMan
08-19-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

The only thing that really shows is he has hands of stone, like Thomas Smith did.

Exactly. Then we need to get a CB who can create INTs. He's nothing more than an average CB, and with his INT numbers factored in he's below average. Hitting a guy like a freight train AFTER he's caught the pass doesn't mean squat. You have to make plays and get INT's to be a true lock-down CB.