X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mackey789
    • Jul 2002

Saturday's game is the biggest game in franchise history

Man, after last weekends preseason showing, we need to score a lot and win this weeks preseason game if we want to go to the playoffs. This is do or die baby, if the bills lose this weekend we're done. Fire the coaches, fire the players, cut our QB and let travis brown get a shot at the position. Hell, we should just sell all of our tickets and start rooting for someone else. Do or die......win or nothing.
  • cordog
    eat, drink, and be merry
    • Apr 2003

This one is big. If we dont win this, I say we start rebuilding. Get rid of GW and TD and trade everyone away. We're gonna suck this year anyways so why not get rid of them all.

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Mackey, come off the freakin' ledge!

Biggest in franchise history? A preseason game?????

If we want to win these games, we would put the starters in for 4 quarters and put up 50 points against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Firing everybody would be ridiculois, who would coach the team? It would be a wasted season and many would be one contract year from FA. And trust me, no free agent would ever come here again....unless it was solely for money, and winning meant nothing.

The Absolute WORST seasons in Bills history- I'm talking 2- 3 wins or less....happened when the coaches were fired/quit in preseason or after 3-4 games.

Look at the Jets & Titans - 1-5 start and 1-4 start respectively, and they both won their divisions.

Comment

• BillyT92679
        • Jul 2002

I'm fairly positive Mackey was being sarcastic.
        Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• Schobel94
          The Sack Master
          • Jan 2003

Again, please, give to the Sarcasm Detection Disability Fund, thousands of people just like Dozer need your help! At the 100 dollar level you get this neat tote bag!
          Beware the sack master!

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

LOL.... you shuddup!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Schobel94
              Again, please, give to the Sarcasm Detection Disability Fund, thousands of people just like Dozer need your help! At the 100 dollar level you get this neat tote bag!

And of course there's no sarcasm in that post...

Comment

• mackey789
                • Jul 2002

i was being sarcastic because everyone freaks out when we lose a preseason game. For 1, they dont game plan for these games. 2, they dont use most of the plays that they will use in the regular season so teams they do play in the regular season dont game plan against them (i.e. New England). And lastly, i am positive the players arent as fired up as they are for regular season games. I could care less if we lose on saturday just as long as nobody gets hurt. Bring on New England.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

i agree mackey.. do or die.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• doug45
                    • Jul 2002

It's not do or die but we do need to make a good showing at some point.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                      • May 2003

I have already strung up my noose in preperation of a loss.

Comment

• Billsbabee

If we can't win this one and make a showing and let everyone see what we've got I'm giving up. I'll start rooting for the local team out here with so much promise...the AZ Cards! Now that's a team that's going somewhere big time this season!

Comment

• mackey789
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                          I have already strung up my noose in preperation of a loss.

hahahahaha good one

Comment

• Buckets
                            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by doug45
                            It's not do or die but we do need to make a good showing at some point.

Just as long as we don't look like idiots. (Or is that the plan)
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

Originally posted by Buckets
                              Just as long as we don't look like idiots. (Or is that the plan)
                              It's hard for GW not to.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X