• Show
Clear All
  • losman2evans
    • Aug 2002

Ted Washington a Patriot

• Travis Hunter
    • Jul 2002

That blows
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

No biggie. He barely played last year due to his ankle (the exact reason we cut him )

Comment

• bernielivsey_1
        • Jul 2003

old and big

:badangel: He's 35 and 375 lbs. A 4th round pick you could get Rob Johnson for that. He's done. No prob. I'll bet he's faster than Seau though. He'll be tackleing Pittman right about......................now.
        In Marv We Trust
        The Past Is Now The Future

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

wys is gonna be disappointed.. he had klecko pegged as an all world DT..
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• XNOUGHT
              • Mar 2003

Ted Washington's streak of 117 games played was broken last year when he went down.

This is a Tony Siragusa type situation. A good/great player gets injured, his team dumps him, and he just keeps......on.......truckin!

Good move. The Pats will keep a rotation going to keep everyone healthy, but Pats fans everywhere are estatic about this.
              I'm lost.

Comment

• Stewie
                Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                • Aug 2002

Did anyone else see the irony in NE getting him for one of the Redskins 2004 draft picks?

Think the folks in the district might have wanted to trade that pick for washington instead?
                Originally posted by Topdog
                Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                Originally posted by mercyrule
                I love Weiner.
                Originally posted by mercyrule
                also cheese

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                  • Jun 2003

Re: old and big

Originally posted by bernielivsey_1
                  :badangel: He's 35 and 375 lbs. A 4th round pick you could get Rob Johnson for that. He's done. No prob. I'll bet he's faster than Seau though. He'll be tackleing Pittman right about......................now.
                  That's pretty funny, but I got a feeling Drew will pay for that mistake against Pittman.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Dozerdog
                    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Patriots are collecting ex-Bills at a faster clip than San Diego.

Antoine Smith, Larry Centers, Bill Conaty, Corbin Lacina, and now Big Ted

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

If he can stay healthy, and that is a big if, that is a great move by the Patriots. He will do a great job stuffing the middle. If he can stay healthy I think this is a better move than the signing of Colvin.

Comment

• TypicalBill
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by don137
                        If he can stay healthy, and that is a big if, that is a great move by the Patriots. He will do a great job stuffing the middle. If he can stay healthy I think this is a better move than the signing of Colvin.

exactly... he's the perfect NT for a 3-4 D ... but will he stay healthy for 16 games when he's 35?? thats the question.. also, is he in good shape physically right now?
                        For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                          Patriots are collecting ex-Bills at a faster clip than San Diego.

Antoine Smith, Larry Centers, Bill Conaty, Corbin Lacina, and now Big Ted
                          The cream of the crop.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

Er... the cream of the crap.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TypicalBill
                              exactly... he's the perfect NT for a 3-4 D ... but will he stay healthy for 16 games when he's 35?? thats the question.. also, is he in good shape physically right now?
                              That's the big key. He hasn't been in the best of shape for a while now. Unless he gets a lot of time off in rotations, I don't see him playing more than 12 games.
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X