PDA

View Full Version : Quotes to look forward to

justasportsfan
08-20-2003, 01:39 PM
I'm just gonna paraphrase qoutes

Drew :Henry will be the leagues leading rusher
This simply means we'll be sticking to the run game unless he's full of it. I know it was Drew who said this but let's see if Gilbride has it in him to stick to the run or panic and abandon the run.

I have a question, although KG is the OC, doesn't Gw have the final say or should I say the final sucker punch?

Spikes :Bills are gonna have the best lbing crew in the league

Is this possible w/o a pass rush?

These are the two strongest quotes IMO that I will be looking throughout the season.

Any more quotes

Novacane
08-20-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

Any more quotes

GW......................"A lot of players look good in underwear"

LtBillsFan66
08-20-2003, 01:44 PM
"Where's the bus?"

- Gregg Williams

justasportsfan
08-20-2003, 02:00 PM
:laughter: I was waiting for some wys' quotes too.

Buffatexas
08-20-2003, 02:07 PM
Sam Adams: "Mmmmmmm......Ricky Williams"

MDFINFAN
08-20-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Buffatexas

Sam Adams Mmmmm on the ground, Ricky Williams 7 yards pass him. Like when Adams was in Oakland. :madcloud:

Schobel94
08-20-2003, 04:44 PM
You're right, Adams wont tackle Williams, he'll just eat up two of your undersized lineman (not literally) and Spikes will knock him on his ass!

The_Philster
08-20-2003, 05:27 PM

:eek: You want a page? :ontome:

cordog
08-20-2003, 05:37 PM
some wys quotes to look forward to

"Once again Drew throws an interception to end a drive. I dont care that we were up 27, or that he had thrown 3 tds, The media and fans have to quit looking at drew thru rose colored glasses.
How many times do we have to go thru this? "

The_Philster
08-20-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by cordog
some wys quotes to look forward to

"Once again Drew throws an interception to end a drive. I dont care that we were up 27, or that he had thrown 3 tds, The media and fans have to quit looking at drew thru rose colored glasses.
How many times do we have to go thru this? "

C'mon, man. :shakeno: You KNOW that was way too short to be a Wys quote.

cordog
08-20-2003, 05:44 PM
Well i trimmed it down from 5,000 words to just the point of the post

WG
08-20-2003, 07:46 PM
LOL

WG
08-20-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Buffatexas

More like "Mmmmmm....quadruple burgers...!"

Maybe they can custom design a little set of wheels under SA's shoes that can be remote controlled from the booth. That way he'd have some mobility!

The_Philster
08-20-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
More like "Mmmmmm....quadruple burgers...!"

Maybe they can custom design a little set of wheels under SA's shoes that can be remote controlled from the booth. That way he'd have some mobility!

:lol:

WG
08-20-2003, 07:57 PM
Heck, maybe we can do that w/ Drew too!

It might look like he's just gliding around the field, but hey, if it'll save us a few sacks...

socalfan
08-20-2003, 08:24 PM
The quote that kills me everytime I hear it is the one that goes..."we are going to be a balanced team this year".
The first four series last Saturday had Henry running the ball 3 times.

MDFINFAN
08-20-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Schobel94
You're right, Adams wont tackle Williams, he'll just eat up two of your undersized lineman (not literally) and Spikes will knock him on his ass!

In Adams case it might be literally, and Ricky will welcome Spikes to the AFCE, he loves making a name for himself at the expense of supposively good D players..

:woot:

Tatonka
08-20-2003, 11:56 PM
yeah.. he loves making a name for himself alright..

http://www.imagemagician.com/images/tatonka/williams-ditka-072899_small.jpg

bernielivsey_1
08-21-2003, 12:10 AM
:fartdie: Drew Bledsoe you've just won the Super Bowl what are you going to do next "I'm going to Wys's house for dinner." :pir:

:lol:

northernbillfan
08-21-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
yeah.. he loves making a name for himself alright..

http://www.imagemagician.com/images/tatonka/williams-ditka-072899_small.jpg

Any player who would dress like that for a publicity stunt deserves to be ridiculed.

Originally posted by bernielivsey_1
:fartdie: Drew Bledsoe you've just won the Super Bowl what are you going to do next "I'm going to Wys's house for dinner." :pir:

LMAO! :rofl: I just wet my pants

Buffatexas
08-21-2003, 06:15 AM
Ricky welcoming Takeo???...c'mon MD you sould like an intelligent person...should Milli Vanilli make it past Adams/Williams, it will be Spikes laying the hammer down on Ricky. And how can you say that he is "supposively good". Spikes is a monster the only reason he never got the props is because he played for the Bungles. Even I can give props to your boy Spongezach Squarehead from time to time

Jan Reimers
08-21-2003, 07:02 AM
Ralph Wilson: "Gregg really tried, but it's time for us to go in a new direction."

justasportsfan
08-21-2003, 08:33 AM
Things to watch out for...

wys: Kelsay's a bust. Drew sucks. Sam Adams was a bad pickup. Gilbride sucks (I tend to agree "so far" ) No way Drew screws up the Pats game , oh wait he changed his mind on this one. I wonder if he will be right in any of those sentiments. I hope not and I know he doesn't hope he's right either.

SABURZFAN
08-21-2003, 02:21 PM

look no further than my signature.

justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 09:26 AM
Had to bring this thread back.

So far the team is ranked 2nd worse rush. Drew should save his words for when he's on the field in someones face instead of "Henry will lead the League...."

"we are going to be a more smash,out/balance type of O this year" :shakeno:

I know it's early, the season is still ahead of us, but dang not even a hint of those quotes are happening. Well the first two games that's it.

PS. Ignore wys posts. This thread was started before the season kicked off.

helmetguy
10-01-2003, 07:03 PM
Quote: We've got to get better in that area..."- GW

BTW, the word is "supposedly," but that's another thread entirely.