PDA

View Full Version : Sporting News Article and Maxim Predictions

saviorbledsoe
08-21-2003, 06:51 PM
These moron writers.

"The Bills were not as good as their record last year. This year they should be improved, but it is asking a lot for some many new players to blend into the defense in one year. Bills win nine, but no playoff shuffle in Buffalo."

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.asp?c=sportsnetwork&page=nfl/news/ABN2753032.htm

Not as good as their record??????? WTF We were better than the record. We lost a couple games on one play or a fluke play and we played in the toughest division in football.

As for Maxim.....
These geniouses say that the Bills will break .500 this year but not make the playoffs because both wildcards will go to a weaker division....2 pages later their bracket predictions have both wildcards going to the afc east. WAY TO BE CONSISTANT !

Ð
08-21-2003, 07:10 PM
Hey according to analysts around here, we should have been 12-4 :D

IHateTheDullphins
08-22-2003, 01:43 PM
they are crap!

DraftBoy
08-22-2003, 02:01 PM
Maxim who cares about they perdict its there for the pics not their football perdictions.

IHateTheDullphins
08-22-2003, 02:04 PM
everything in maxim is BS anyhoo

The_Philster
08-22-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
everything in maxim is BS anyhoo

Except the babes :pant:

MDFINFAN
08-22-2003, 04:21 PM
Actually that article wasn't that bad. He makes good points about a lot of new guys gelling together on D. It's up to the players to make it work. The Rams were able to do it, so it's a possibility it could be done. As for your O, you are slower right now. Before you yell at me, think about it. Reed for Price, Gash for Centers, Can't remember your new TE's name, for Rieserma, New #3 WR for Reed. This O is not as fast as last year's O. The pass blocking still has to prove itself, even though I think TH will make that happen, but if you guys get in a shootout situation, the OL pass blocking maybe an issue, i.e., liabilitiy. Your DL has yet to show signs of a pass rush, which can put a lot of pressure on your cb's. So before you dismiss what the article was saying think about it for a moment with open minds and ask yourself, has these questions been answered. As always just mho.

Captain gameboy
08-22-2003, 05:03 PM
Any article/report that uses the word "shuffle" and Buffalo in the same sentence makes me want to puke. Come up with something else.

Earthquake Enyart
08-22-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Actually that article wasn't that bad. He makes good points about a lot of new guys gelling together on D. It's up to the players to make it work. The Rams were able to do it, so it's a possibility it could be done. As for your O, you are slower right now. Before you yell at me, think about it. Reed for Price, Gash for Centers, Can't remember your new TE's name, for Rieserma, New #3 WR for Reed. This O is not as fast as last year's O. The pass blocking still has to prove itself, even though I think TH will make that happen, but if you guys get in a shootout situation, the OL pass blocking maybe an issue, i.e., liabilitiy. Your DL has yet to show signs of a pass rush, which can put a lot of pressure on your cb's. So before you dismiss what the article was saying think about it for a moment with open minds and ask yourself, has these questions been answered. As always just mho.

You don't know squat.