PDA

View Full Version : what aspects of the team do you want to see improve?

TypicalBill
08-21-2003, 07:40 PM
ok, i wanna know what areas of the team you wanna see improve in saturdays game?

me, i want better pass protection, more running, a more efficient offense, an opening team TD drive led by drew..

The_Philster
08-21-2003, 07:45 PM
less penalties
more...or any..pass rush
more cohesion on O-Line..they've been together a year. What's the :angry: problem?
more balance on offense
someone to stand out in the return game

Billsouth
08-21-2003, 08:25 PM
number 1. much much better pass rush
number 2. better secondary play

1+2=leads and no need to let teams tee off on bledsoe.

WG
08-21-2003, 10:11 PM
From last season: NO more stupid errors! Errors and miscues! Some balance on O!

From preseason (first unit): Fewer penalties, some proof that we can move the ball forward down the field, some indication that Drew's passing skills in the "high percentage" passing game aren't actually "low percentage" passes, some semblance of a pass rush from "TODEP" and TODTP".

MDFINFAN
08-21-2003, 10:15 PM
I want to see you continue what you've been doing, I hope it carry over to the regular season LOL...Just MHO..

WG
08-21-2003, 10:22 PM
Always some wisecrack w/ you country rednecks...

:shakeno:

MDFINFAN
08-21-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Always some wisecrack w/ you country rednecks...

:shakeno:

No Wys, it's the truth, why would I want to see you guys improve, we had a hard enough time losing to you last year..I'd rather you play worst so we can win....Now if we can figure out how to keep TH from gaining 280 yards while Ricky get 360 again against ya, we may have a chance..:cas:

socalfan
08-21-2003, 11:41 PM
All I want is to see a game that doesn't cause me to drink beer to help me forget that I'm watching it.

bernielivsey_1
08-21-2003, 11:42 PM
I hape fiedler stays healthy all year. That i'll show ya.

bernielivsey_1
08-21-2003, 11:48 PM
hope

The_Philster
08-22-2003, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
we had a hard enough time losing to you last year..

I don't know about that. You guys did a marvelous job of losing to us both times last year. :D

LtBillsFan66
08-22-2003, 08:39 AM
I want to see a little bit of a pass rush. Maybe a blitz or two without exposing “Lebeau’s Genius.” I want to see way more aggressiveness on D.

I want to see fewer penalties. Starters and non-starters.

I want to offense to look fluid. I would like to see take the opening drive in for a score. I want to see a mix of everything. Runs, screens, pass to a TE, pass to Moulds, Reed and whoever is the #3 WR.

Of course I won’t see any of it since it’s not televised anywhere in my area.

:mad: